07-11-2012, 04:57 AM #1
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just bought and old xbox and out of no were RROD
reminds me of my old ps3 YLOD
anyways any suggestion on how to fix it.
also whats the best way to set up myxbox on my tv, should it be standing up like a tower or layed down
tower = l layed down = _
thanks and i appreciate your time.
07-11-2012, 05:05 AM #2
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Erm look on youtube some weird things can work. Also probs best to get a new 1 because your never fix it will always be there so if you fix it wont be for ever. Or look on eBay people have little workshops that fix problems like this also contact Microsoft Smile
07-11-2012, 05:13 AM #3
REZNET \|/
The Land Of The Lost.....
Originally posted by AndreeU View Post
just bought and old xbox and out of no were RROD
reminds me of my old ps3 YLOD
anyways any suggestion on how to fix it.
also whats the best way to set up myxbox on my tv, should it be standing up like a tower or layed down
tower = l layed down = _
thanks and i appreciate your time.

Towel trick but can only fix it from 1 use to 3 days....
But you can always do it again but your just gona burn the CPU to the point where its not gona work or be able to get fixed....
07-11-2012, 07:22 PM #4
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by Reznet338 View Post
Towel trick but can only fix it from 1 use to 3 days....
But you can always do it again but your just gona burn the CPU to the point where its not gona work or be able to get fixed....

Actually thanks for the sugestions but i decided to put a fan near it for the night and i woke up this morning and now im using it like if nothing happen. I believe it
just over heated nothing much but im still been safe. Do you recommend to have it vertical or horizontal. Also any way to reduce the heat since it overheats up quick.
07-12-2012, 12:01 AM #5
REZNET \|/
The Land Of The Lost.....
Originally posted by AndreeU View Post
Actually thanks for the sugestions but i decided to put a fan near it for the night and i woke up this morning and now im using it like if nothing happen. I believe it
just over heated nothing much but im still been safe. Do you recommend to have it vertical or horizontal. Also any way to reduce the heat since it overheats up quick.

I suggest keep it sitting down so the console won't drop and scratch the disc or some shit lol
07-12-2012, 02:23 AM #6
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by Reznet338 View Post
I suggest keep it sitting down so the console won't drop and scratch the disc or some shit lol

okay i will, also are you in any way informed into xbox flashing i really need help in my xbox 360 BenQ
07-12-2012, 08:15 AM #7
Default Avatar
MLB
You must login or register to view this content. You can find RROD fix here Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo