Post: What's you view's on the Next Generation Xbox ? ? ?
02-25-2013, 04:14 AM #1
GRUEL
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The next Xbox will be it's own console I do speculate Microsoft will implement a Blu-Ray drive, however
it is Microsoft we're talking about and they have some serious competition with SONY so I doubt they will
copy much from the PlayStation 4.

As they want to create a Next Generation Console tho that's distinct to their own trademark a fingerprint
of their own that show's their individuality, as they want it to stand out from the rest of the crowd.

As for free online services, that won't happen it is Microsoft we're talking about, there excuse for us paying
for online services all the way back to 2006 was ''The reason gamer's will pay for our online service is for the
reason that they will have a better online gaming experience as the server's will be maintained by our programmer's''.

Something I do however think will be with the new Xbox will be an installed capture device allowing you to record your
game's while you play them, this is something all of the gaming society has been screaming out for and ''SONY'' have now
implemented this with the PlayStation 4, so I strongly think Microsoft will follow suit in doing so as well.

As for the next Generation Xbox's power compared to the PlayStation 4, it will be on an even keel or might be a touch more
powerful, as they released the Xbox 360 a year earlier than the PlayStation 3 in 2006 this gave SONY time to make improvement's
and make the PS3 Slightly more powerful, SONY have announced their Next Generation console first this time around, and we have
not heard anything from Microsoft so this give's me the idea they will maybe wait a bit longer improving the overall specification's of
the next Xbox to match or be more powerful than the PlayStation 4.

In term's of game price's, Microsoft has always been quite fair releasing new games for the Xbox 360 from 50 $ to 60 $ dollar's I do not
think this will change, and as the gaming community's concerns grow over game's patients, a game being only allowed to be played on
one console Microsoft are smart they want to maximize sale's for all their product's, knowing that the Next Xbox will be one of their
biggest assets and the games with it to so I don't think they will implement the Patient.

Next would be the design features, we all know after watching the ''20th Feb'' announcement for the PlayStation 4 that SONY played it
cool and did not disclose their Next Generation consoles design I expect Microsoft will either do two thing's the first being, announcing
the next Xbox, showing it's design this will in turn cause a media frenzy this being good for Microsoft for obvious reasons, it will gather
immense attention from the gaming community and get gamer's excited to want to buy and play it, the second thing Microsoft could do
is not release the design features as SONY have done to let excitement build up to a bursting point.

In conclusion I can only speculate what the next Xbox will be like I can only hope it has some of the features I would like hopefully they
will listen to the gaming community and we will all get a Next Generation Xbox that meets our needs and desires.

I would love to know what you guy's think here at NextGenUpdate so quote me up with a response.

Thanks for reading if you have a good day.
02-25-2013, 04:31 AM #2
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by GRUEL View Post
The next Xbox will be it's own console I do speculate Microsoft will implement a Blu-Ray drive, however
it is Microsoft we're talking about and they have some serious competition with SONY so I doubt they will

As they want to create a Next Generation Console tho that's distinct to their own trademark a fingerprint
of their own that show's their individuality, as they want it to stand out from the rest of the crowd.

As for free online services, that won't happen it is Microsoft we're talking about, there excuse for us paying
for online services all the way back to 2006 was ''The reason gamer's will pay for our online service is for the
reason that they will have a better online gaming experience as the server's will be maintained by our programmer's''.

Something I do however think will be with the new Xbox will be an installed capture device allowing you to record your
game's while you play them, this is something all of the gaming society has been screaming out for and ''SONY'' have now
implemented this with the PlayStation 4, so I strongly think Microsoft will follow suit in doing so as well.

As for the next Generation Xbox's power compared to the PlayStation 4, it will be on an even keel or might be a touch more
powerful, as they released the Xbox 360 a year earlier than the PlayStation 3 in 2006 this gave SONY time to make improvement's
and make the PS3 Slightly more powerful, SONY have announced their Next Generation console first this time around, and we have
not heard anything from Microsoft so this give's me the idea they will maybe wait a bit longer improving the overall specification's of

In term's of game price's, Microsoft has always been quite fair releasing new games for the Xbox 360 from 50 $ to 60 $ dollar's I do not
think this will change, and as the gaming community's concerns grow over game's patients, a game being only allowed to be played on
one console Microsoft are smart they want to maximize sale's for all their product's, knowing that the Next Xbox will be one of their
biggest assets and the games with it to so I don't think they will implement the Patient.

Next would be the design features, we all know after watching the ''20th Feb'' announcement for the PlayStation 4 that SONY played it
cool and did not disclose their Next Generation consoles design I expect Microsoft will either do two thing's the first being, announcing
the next Xbox, showing it's design this will in turn cause a media frenzy this being good for Microsoft for obvious reasons, it will gather
immense attention from the gaming community and get gamer's excited to want to buy and play it, the second thing Microsoft could do
is not release the design features as SONY have done to let excitement build up to a bursting point.

In conclusion I can only speculate what the next Xbox will be like I can only hope it has some of the features I would like hopefully they
will listen to the gaming community and we will all get a Next Generation Xbox that meets our needs and desires.

I would love to know what you guy's think here at NextGenUpdate so quote me up with a response.

I am very interested in see what MS will tell us later this year.. I already know I will be getting all next-gen systems (including steam box...maybe). I am sick of bias and I try not to hold any, though I really want to see what MS will do to make that my preferred console. Currently I prefer to use my PS3 because of the way Netflix plays on it ( therefore it's normally the one that's on or plugged in).
02-25-2013, 04:38 AM #3
GRUEL
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Kidd
I am very interested in see what MS will tell us later this year.. I already know I will be getting all next-gen systems (including steam box...maybe). I am sick of bias and I try not to hold any, though I really want to see what MS will do to make that my preferred console. Currently I prefer to use my PS3 because of the way Netflix plays on it ( therefore it's normally the one that's on or plugged in).

I know what you mean the PS3 does have some features that are better than the Xbox but at the same time the Xbox has some features that
the PS3 doesn't I do try to remain Neutral when it comes to consoles myself as I don't like being bios but the steam console seems quite interesting.

I just hope the prices for the next Generation consoles are not excessively expensive and a bit more modestly priced for all of us gamer's

The following user thanked GRUEL for this useful post:

Kidd Cold
02-25-2013, 04:48 AM #4
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
I know what you mean the PS3 does have some features that are better than the Xbox but at the same time the Xbox has some features that
the PS3 doesn't I do try to remain Neutral when it comes to consoles myself as I don't like being bios but the steam console seems quite interesting.

I just hope the prices for the next Generation consoles are not excessively expensive and a bit more modestly priced for all of us gamer's

I agree with what you said. Honestly if it wasn't for Netflix, I would use my 360 a lot more! I hope the prices aren't as outrageous as the PS3 was and a part of me feels that Sony will not make the same mistake. I am geek'd for the next-gen systems and hope I have time to enjoy them both... So ready for E3!!!
02-25-2013, 04:51 AM #5
GRUEL
Can’t trickshot me!
I agree with what you said. Honestly if it wasn't for Netflix, I would use my 360 a lot more! I hope the prices aren't as outrageous as the PS3 was and a part of me feels that Sony will not make the same mistake. I am geek'd for the next-gen systems and hope I have time to enjoy them both... So ready for E3!!!

I love E3 always so excited for it each year when I seen Dishonored and halo 4 last year it was amazing
I'm pumped to see what games are coming out next year and hopefully the next Xbox to as well as the
other next generation consoles too.
02-25-2013, 04:51 AM #6
ExpectKING
Climbing up the ladder
The next Xbox will be it's own console I do speculate Microsoft will implement a Blu-Ray drive, however

I hope for PS4 we wont have to pay to play online.
02-25-2013, 05:13 AM #7
GRUEL
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by KING View Post
I hope for PS4 we wont have to pay to play online.

I don't think that SONY will implement online service payment as they did not with the
PlayStation 3 which in my opinion was a great idea it drove the PS3's sales wright up so I don't think they
will do it for the reason that the PlayStation 4 will sell more unit's if it has the free online playable feature.
02-25-2013, 05:15 AM #8
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
I don't think that SONY will implement online service payment as they did not with the
PlayStation 3 which in my opinion was a great idea it drove the PS3's sales wright up so I don't think they
will do it for the reason that the PlayStation 4 will sell more unit's if it has the free online playable feature.

True.. But, Sony could use the money to purchase more and better servers for PSN.
02-25-2013, 05:22 AM #9
GRUEL
Can’t trickshot me!
True.. But, Sony could use the money to purchase more and better servers for PSN.

That is a very good possibility, SONY are trying to innovate the PlayStation 4 and that would maximize the quality of
a lot of the PlayStation 4's new features, for instance the ''Watch your friend play'' feature which I like very much with
decent maintained server's that would be amazing also the installed capture card which was implemented would also
benefit from maintained servers as uploading would be an issue if the servers where not up to scratch.

So yes there is a good possibility I think of having to pay for online with the PlayStation 4, however I also think SONY
want to maximize sales with the coming release date in November it could swing either way we can only speculate as
for now, the suspense is killing me though hehehe.
02-25-2013, 04:16 PM #10

Sony already bought Gaikai for $380 million, I don't believe they need or want to spend anymore on server side stuff.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo