03-26-2013, 10:54 PM #1
Default Avatar
Gambler
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This section is dying. There's no denying that. I'm not huge into gaming anymore, but I'd like to be. I just don't have the time. People still play NBA 2K, Madden, Halo, CoD, Battlefield. Is it that there's no mods for xbox anymore? Or is this site just a playstation user site? Back in the day there used to be a lot more xbox players than there are now on here. I can't stand coming here for gaming anymore, because I have xbox. There's nothing for xbox users, and that drives new members away. They come here wanting xbox mods, or anything xbox related, and can't because we're a community that isn't xbox friendly. So I'm coming to you guys. What can we do to make this section better?

The following user thanked Gambler for this useful post:

Gian_
03-28-2013, 12:33 AM #11
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Gamb View Post
I was talking to Outie about trying to bribe some xbox hackers from se7sins to come over here. Or to buy the site an xbox that can host mw3, and bo1.

Next time around the site needs to be open to more than one platform. And be willing to support all of them.
03-28-2013, 12:35 AM #12
Default Avatar
Gambler
Originally posted by RTS View Post
Next time around the site needs to be open to more than one platform. And be willing to support all of them.

Well I mean when Shiver and Reaper were into xbox this section did pretty well with hacks.
03-28-2013, 04:21 PM #13
Diamond PDW
I am error
I dont understand whats so popular about ps3, xbox is awesome. the only thing we can really do is wait for more xbox members to join the site, it feels mostly all ps3 based :/
03-28-2013, 09:31 PM #14
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Gambler View Post
Well I mean when Shiver and Reaper were into xbox this section did pretty well with hacks.

Correct me but ain't the ban with xbox high due to them changing it each update.
At the same time it mainly private now to avoid it being patched so quickly vs the PS3 which Sony takes years to patch holes.
That another factor.
03-28-2013, 09:49 PM #15
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Post new stufff
03-29-2013, 12:24 AM #16
I have a PS3 and Xbox and the PS3 section is getting kinda boring, we need to bring back the Xbox section back to life!
03-29-2013, 05:00 PM #17
Default Avatar
Gambler
Originally posted by Spoon View Post
I have a PS3 and Xbox and the PS3 section is getting kinda boring, we need to bring back the Xbox section back to life!

Well both these systems are almost done. It's hard. We need xbox modders, I would. But I have no idea how. :/
03-29-2013, 08:01 PM #18
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by Gambler View Post
Well both these systems are almost done. It's hard. We need xbox modders, I would. But I have no idea how. :/
If you wanted to begin modding call of duty and other games, I have the information you would need to get started, but trust me...it requires a lot of money. However, with that being said, you will quickly make your money back on your investment.
03-29-2013, 08:04 PM #19
Default Avatar
Gambler
Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
If you wanted to begin modding call of duty and other games, I have the information you would need to get started, but trust me...it requires a lot of money. However, with that being said, you will quickly make your money back on your investment.

I don't have the money to do it anymore. Got cut off. :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo