03-28-2013, 12:32 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Should they have restrictions?
Should Xbox have more restrictions on kids that are too young to play certain games?
05-09-2013, 03:34 AM #20
B o n e
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
They're should be restrictions. Its extremely annoying hearing 8yr old's bragging about their KDR, screaming, cussing etc... Its probably one of the things that pisses me off the most lol. Their should be a squeaker test like luke said Happy
05-09-2013, 04:13 AM #21
Faster TheBass
Pokemon Trainer
the guys are usually shit so idm if they dont have ics but they should really put an age lock on mics!
05-09-2013, 04:20 AM #22
NZ army
Do a barrel roll!
the little fuckers and there whiny voices, fuck me off. get there pubeless little dicks off this earth

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

nah but there still faggots
05-09-2013, 04:25 AM #23
Murkicidal
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Should Xbox have more restrictions on kids that are too young to play certain games?

Hope you don't care about screaming cuss words every two seconds/ whenever they die because that's all they do not to mention that most of the kids are terrible and the worse they are the more they get pissed and scream.. see what im getting at? lol honestly idc don't get them a mic tho
05-09-2013, 07:18 AM #24
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by Alt View Post

Microsoft can only do so much with an Xbox on setting restrictions. They already have some games you can't play unless the account is registered as an adult. It's the parents that need to stop allowing the Xbox to babysit their children and start implementing some rules and enforcing ESRB ratings for their children.
05-09-2013, 08:03 AM #25
Nah, as much as I hate kids that scream over the mike at people when they lose or just generally don't know what the fuck they are doing it's a free country, well America isn't but still you should be able to play what you want when you want and besides making it harder for kids to play these games won't stop them considering the parents buy the games in the first place the parents will set it up for the child if the child can't do it themselves.

Besides what could you even do? Please enter you birthday day here to confirm you're old enough... okay, 17 April 1967 easy, you don't have to be an adult to do that.
05-10-2013, 01:41 AM #26
Droxcy
Little One
If they would just keep their mouths shut or play in party's or without a mic on it would be fine. But the kids that go on xbox & talk about shit they don't even about pisses me off.
05-16-2013, 06:31 PM #27
I think they should get prem ban for being annoying lol
05-27-2013, 11:39 PM #28
FRIM45
Keeper
im all for restrictions, but its not going to solve the kids on GTA online

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo