03-28-2013, 12:32 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Should they have restrictions?
Should Xbox have more restrictions on kids that are too young to play certain games?
03-28-2013, 12:37 AM #2
Newelly
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Should Xbox have more restrictions on kids that are too young to play certain games?

One day... Just one day you might have some kind of face recognition that can detect an estimated age before been allowed to playing a game.
:troll:

it'll never be cure-able, it's been the same for so many years I can't see anything changing soon enough.
03-28-2013, 12:46 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
One day... Just one day you might have some kind of face recognition that can detect an estimated age before been allowed to playing a game.
:troll:

it'll never be cure-able, it's been the same for so many years I can't see anything changing soon enough.

Half of NGU wont be on the Xbox then :troll:
03-28-2013, 02:21 AM #4
Theyre not "Bad" just annoying... and their voice... is annnoying
03-28-2013, 03:56 AM #5
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by another user

There can always be restrictions but nothing can stop there parents from purchasing a game or from the kids themselves playing on an unlocked account being that of there older sibling or parents themselves.
03-28-2013, 08:48 AM #6
3 years ago, I had to take care of my 7 year old cousin, who was always obsessed with you soldiers and army men etc. I thought it would be an ok idea to play call of duty 3 with him, as it's pretty old and not too much graphic violence. Boy was I wrong!

He's 10 now, and his game collection is bigger than mine. His parents allowed him to start playing online, and he's now a very aggressive kid and screams and shouts all day at the TV. He doesn't blink while plying either, so he has glasses now, first kid ever in my family.

I think kids on Xbox is fine, with child-friendly games. I just come across it far too often when a dad is playing cod, bf3 or some other violent game with their kid who sounds like a 5 year old. I can't lecture them bout it, but it definitely affects them negatively.:impatient:
03-28-2013, 10:13 AM #7
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by MrRawwwrReptar View Post
I had to take care of my 7 year old cousin,

Well your cousin sounds like had underling problems. I grew up playing violent games, games that where 18 etc and I'm fine. Games cannot be to blame for peoples attitudes or problems. If someone has problems they should not be playing games like that.
03-28-2013, 10:18 AM #8
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
I grew up playing violent games, games that where 18 etc and I'm fine. Games cannot be to blame for peoples attitudes or problems. If someone has problems they should not be playing games like that.

True that, I played games since I was 7, and I'm fine, no anger etc. I don't blame games for their attitude problems, maybe if they see others getting angry/frustrated they might pick it up, which is what happened when my cousin went online
03-28-2013, 11:30 AM #9
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Well your cousin sounds like had underling problems. I grew up playing violent games, games that where 18 etc and I'm fine. Games cannot be to blame for peoples attitudes or problems. If someone has problems they should not be playing games like that.

I used to play GTA and other 18 games and I'm fine too.
03-28-2013, 12:03 PM #10
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by another user
I used to play GTA and other 18 games and I'm fine too.

Yeah most people should be if you pick up violence and behaviours from games, you should not be playing them to start and even then it's the parents fault not the games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo