Post: How To Get Infinite Xbox LIVE 3 Months (Windows Phone Promotio)
06-08-2013, 01:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I was playing around with the Windows Phone promotion and I was able to find out a way to get an infinite number of chances to play the spin and enter to get the Xbox LIVE 3 month prize. So far, I have won two 3 month Xbox LIVE subscriptions with this method and I thought it would be a great way to get LIVE until the promotion ends. Just follow these steps:

1) Click here as it is the direct link that skips the windows phone demo:
You must login or register to view this content.

The next step involves having temporary emails. First, make sure that you have signed out of Facebook, and you do this tutorial using the "email address" option of the promotion, not the "Connect with Facebook" option. I recommend using your real email for the first time (if you haven't already) using the promotion. If you have already used your primary email address, then move on to step 2.

2) This is where a temporary email comes into play. An easy way to get a temporary email is to use anonymbox. When you are done using the email for the promotion, just click on "Delete this email" and then use the "Random" email address option on the next page. Here is the website for anonymbox:

3) Just keep making a new email with anonymbox every time you want to play another spin. You can use your real info, as you are just getting the email with your Xbox LIVE code.

Keep in mind that you will probably lose more than you win. Just keep going until you win!

Enjoy!

Please note that this is something that was found. I'm not responsible for what you choose to do with this information, but proceed at your own risk when doing so.

The following 4 users say thank you to Seagulls for this useful post:

9167, GabeM., Gxny, xBazille

The following user groaned Seagulls for this awful post:

Spongebob.
06-09-2013, 12:56 PM #11
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Azz27 View Post
Hey guys, I was playing around with the Windows Phone promotion and I was able to find out a way to get an infinite number of chances to play the spin and enter to get the Xbox LIVE 3 month prize. So far, I have won two 3 month Xbox LIVE subscriptions with this method and I thought it would be a great way to get LIVE until the promotion ends. Just follow these steps:

The next step involves having temporary emails. First, make sure that you have signed out of Facebook, and you do this tutorial using the "email address" option of the promotion, not the "Connect with Facebook" option. I recommend using your real email for the first time (if you haven't already) using the promotion. If you have already used your primary email address, then move on to step 2.

2) This is where a temporary email comes into play. An easy way to get a temporary email is to use anonymbox. When you are done using the email for the promotion, just click on "Delete this email" and then use the "Random" email address option on the next page. Here is the website for anonymbox:

3) Just keep making a new email with anonymbox every time you want to play another spin. You can use your real info, as you are just getting the email with your Xbox LIVE code.

Keep in mind that you will probably lose more than you win. Just keep going until you win!

Enjoy!

Please note that this is something that was found. I'm not responsible for what you choose to do with this information, but proceed at your own risk when doing so.

I have tried this with 30-50 different emails and haven't won anything yet :(

Thanks for sharing though, I could really use some free Xbox Live membership Happy
06-09-2013, 09:51 PM #12
im going to keep trying until 3 PM right now its 2:50...
i'll let you guys know if i win anything Winky Winky

Update: tried this for 10 minutes, didn't win anything :( better luck tomorrow hopefully
Last edited by Shawn Spencer ; 06-09-2013 at 10:00 PM.
06-09-2013, 09:59 PM #13
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
I ve tried 40 times and i didn t get shiaaaat! x(
06-09-2013, 10:47 PM #14
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Ive tried 5 times and havent gotten anything
06-10-2013, 12:51 AM #15
RuszXMC
Do a barrel roll!
It works, but it is like a 1 in a million chance.
06-10-2013, 03:18 AM #16
zyz5
Little One
tried for 1 hour no luck
06-10-2013, 03:21 AM #17
Spongebob.
I defeated!
Originally posted by Azz27 View Post
Hey guys, I was playing around with the Windows Phone promotion and I was able to find out a way to get an infinite number of chances to play the spin and enter to get the Xbox LIVE 3 month prize. So far, I have won two 3 month Xbox LIVE subscriptions with this method and I thought it would be a great way to get LIVE until the promotion ends. Just follow these steps:

Enjoy!

Copy/pasted.

The following user thanked Spongebob. for this useful post:

Big Smoke
06-10-2013, 03:59 PM #18
^^^

And I'll say what I said on that forum as well. Tried this gamble far too many times, not wasting a second more.
06-10-2013, 07:05 PM #19
i won a copy of kinect sports first try and i dont even own a kinect!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo