06-23-2013, 03:07 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So been thinking is it worth me picking up Forza horizon and doing a event for 360 users here?
Or worth picking it up at all sort of want a racing game for the 360.
06-28-2013, 04:02 PM #2
Forza is pretty cool, I own both Gran turismo for the ps3 and an xbox 360 forza, I don't know which I prefer but yea it's worth buying.
06-29-2013, 08:18 AM #3
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
So been thinking is it worth me picking up Forza horizon and doing a event for 360 users here?
Or worth picking it up at all sort of want a racing game for the 360.

tbh Forza 4 is more freedom in adjustments and fine tuning your cars (Just like gran turismo)
but Forza horizon is open world and limits the amount of fine tuning you can do to the vehicle ( you can still upgrade & customize though)
forza horizon also has a very unique Rally pack add on that allowa for rally modifications and dirt tracks & an addition to the open world map.
i say forza horizon is well worth the money but if youre a serious racing fanatic that adjusts stuff like camber, transmission gearing, & other fine tuning options you should go with forza 4
hope i helped Smile
06-30-2013, 09:13 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Exiqe View Post
tbh Forza 4 is more freedom in adjustments and fine tuning your cars (Just like gran turismo)
but Forza horizon is open world and limits the amount of fine tuning you can do to the vehicle ( you can still upgrade & customize though)
forza horizon also has a very unique Rally pack add on that allowa for rally modifications and dirt tracks & an addition to the open world map.
i say forza horizon is well worth the money but if youre a serious racing fanatic that adjusts stuff like camber, transmission gearing, & other fine tuning options you should go with forza 4
hope i helped Smile

Most helpful Smile , enjoy the +150 rep hit.
Not a serious racing fan I drop into the genre now and again. Looks like horizon is worth the effort of getting but an event is a no.
06-30-2013, 09:27 PM #5
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Most helpful Smile , enjoy the +150 rep hit.
Not a serious racing fan I drop into the genre now and again. Looks like horizon is worth the effort of getting but an event is a no.

Glad i could help, if you have any other questions i have played all the forzas alooooot lmao so i can pretty much answer anything you have to ask Smile
07-01-2013, 09:37 AM #6
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
I have Forza Horizon and it's great! The graphics are gorgeous, the music is awesome and the racing mechanics are realistc but still fun. It has a huge open world, tonnes of cars and single player content as well as an addictive multiplayer. I'd recommend it to anybody.
07-14-2013, 11:00 AM #7
forza horizon.........
07-14-2013, 12:16 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
:( Lack of replies is disappointing.
Thank you for the feedback on the game however.
07-14-2013, 12:35 PM #9
Cragith
< ^ > < ^ >
I enjoyed Forza Horizon especially when playing when friends, although I will admit that I did miss the vast range of cars from Forza 4 along with the customisation.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo