09-09-2013, 11:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [align=center]Im Selling A Custom rgh with a jasper motherboard never had any faults with it has custom Blue LED's Inside 12v Fan Mod Extra Red Fan on the side for extra cooling, comes boxed with Controller, 250gb HDD Pre loaded with patches,games.. this is a black console, NOT SLIM

Also Have Some Consoles For Spares and repairs (2 of them are Jtags/RGH Zephyr,xenon) One Has RROD And i dont have the time to fix probably only need thermal paste replacing, the other has E76, which i aslo dont have time to fix, i dont have much time due to work and stuff, the other consoles i have for spares and just consoles, Pictures below, If you need anymore proof skype me, my skype is below.
[/align]

You must login or register to view this content.

The Prices for these console's are open to offers so feel free to message me
Also will put on ebay for extra 10-15 pounds.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 09-10-2013 at 06:30 PM.

The following user groaned chrissyjojo for this awful post:

Groovy
09-10-2013, 01:30 PM #2
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by chrissyjojo View Post
[align=center]Im Selling A Custom rgh with a jasper motherboard never had any faults with it has custom Blue LED's Inside 12v Fan Mod Extra Red Fan on the side for extra cooling, comes boxed with Controller, 250gb HDD Pre loaded with patches,games.. this is a black console, NOT SLIM

Also Have Some Consoles For Spares and repairs (2 of them are Jtags/RGH Zephyr,xenon) One Has RROD And i dont have the time to fix probably only need thermal paste replacing, the other has E76, which i aslo dont have time to fix, i dont have much time due to work and stuff, the other consoles i have for spares and just consoles, Pictures below, If you need anymore proof skype me, my skype is below.
[/align]

Skype - Thomasfrantik

The Prices for these console's are open to offers so feel free to message me
Also will put on ebay for extra 10-15 pounds.

Read the rules before posting...
09-10-2013, 06:29 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
You need to be elite or premium in order to sell stuff on the forums.
Also it gets posted in the auction section.

Closed, moving this to trash in a couple of hours. If you want me to reopen it again let me know or somebody else on staff.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo