11-02-2009, 06:54 PM #1
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Where can I buy flashed xbox 360 and how much?
11-06-2009, 09:11 PM #2
Dub Zee
SE Londons Finest
Originally posted by Karnage View Post
Where can I buy flashed xbox 360 and how much?

you in the uk mate? if so theres a number of trusted places

You must login or register to view this content.

il find more for you soon

Edit: another 1

You must login or register to view this content.

il find the right 1 eventually, so many bookmarks to go through :S
Last edited by Dub Zee ; 11-06-2009 at 09:13 PM.
11-06-2009, 10:30 PM #3
Theres no point unless your getting it for offline, me and 4 friends were banned today but yeah, your choice.
11-06-2009, 10:34 PM #4
Dub Zee
SE Londons Finest
Originally posted by H
Theres no point unless your getting it for offline, me and 4 friends were banned today but yeah, your choice.

there's also a lot of people who haven't been banned yet who are using flashed 360's n iso's

the number is in the 1000's now who illegally playing it now (non legit copy's) only a small percentage have been banned so far
11-06-2009, 11:32 PM #5
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Honestly I would not recommend it anymore. Three of my friends flashed XBox's have been banned in the past week, and none of them gave any sign that they modded their Xboxes. I'm pretty sure MS has figured out a way to detect the iXtreme flashed firmware.
11-07-2009, 12:22 AM #6
н1web
Always Faithful
They're all over ebay, a few well know mod-chip sites also sell pre-flashed consoles or you can simply purchase a new 360 and find someone on craigslist who is offering a flashing service and those guys are just about everywhere. It's not a hard process theres plenty of throughly explained guides to help you for every step of the process, one my cousins hes only 10 flashed his own system following a guide.

There's been quite a few bans lately though and a few rumors going around MS can detect the modified fw on the drive but theres not real proof or disproof so it's kind of up in the air for the time being. There was a few other rumors where apparently people who were banned talked to repair techs and such where they apparently said theres a new update to detect modified consoles and soon any modified console connected to the XBL service will be banned.

Again they're just rumors which any one can pull out of their ars and theres no real credibility behind them but again not much proof to discredit them either. I haven't been banned yet I've never played a game early and never played an un-stealthed game and I have 2 360's one for legit gaming the other for copies which I do play online with but like I said I haven't been banned...yet.

If you're not worried about any of that then I'd say go for it but if you are I'd consider waiting a while until people figure out whats going on and if in fact they are able to detect stuff like this now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo