03-03-2015, 05:03 AM #1
CLuWs
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so theres these two names i have in mind theyre , Krra and also there is Pefz so please help me decide what gamertag looks cooler/sounds better & again the names are Krra , Pefz . Thank you !!
03-03-2015, 05:19 AM #2
Hate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by CLuWs View Post
Ok so theres these two names i have in mind theyre , Krra and also there is Pefz so please help me decide what gamertag looks cooler/sounds better & again the names are Krra , Pefz . Thank you !!

Pefz Outie
03-03-2015, 07:46 PM #3
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by CLuWs View Post
Ok so theres these two names i have in mind theyre , Krra and also there is Pefz so please help me decide what gamertag looks cooler/sounds better & again the names are Krra , Pefz . Thank you !!

Pefz is better, but doesn't really make sense xD i guess its cool cause its a 4 character name tho
03-03-2015, 08:47 PM #4
CLuWs
Save Point
I know but i like 4 letter names lol but i also like Krra i dont know im lost lol
03-28-2015, 07:59 PM #5
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
I'd say, use the one which (in some context) reflects something of you in some way or is somehow (to others, not necessarily gamers) kinda very much 'you' in some strange, funny way.

For example - all my GamerTag and PSN User Names I use with GTA are all, in some fashion, identifiable as either sarcastic references to some of my old RPG characters and Car Wars driver names. They are totally meaningless to others on the whole, but those who knew me from those days, kinda identify me from them (and gameplay style).

You can just invent something that just is whatever it is, make it significant to you, portray some kind of implied message - it's down to you to figure out the whys and how Happy

One of my GTA combos is a nickname of 'TheFiddler-UK' and the signature vehicle used being one of many customised vans with a license tag/plate of 'Awesome faceCOTF' - to any fan of the old road movies, especially from the cult stuff, would identify those as being keyed into a particular psycho driver - i.e. The Fiddler (so nicknamed for his tendancy to drive aggressively to some psychodelic bluegrass fiddle heavy music whilst terrorizing his victims in a souped-up panel van) and DCOTF being short for 'Awesome faceeath Car On The Freeway' (the movie title).

So just go with whatever isn't taken and you can get away with that suits your way of thinking Happy
03-28-2015, 08:01 PM #6
JayShad0w
Bounty hunter
wtf is Pefz?
03-29-2015, 12:17 AM #7
i would have to say PeFz..
03-30-2015, 02:13 PM #8
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
I would have to say PeFz tooChoco
04-03-2015, 04:46 AM #9
Yea PeFz sounds cool