12-04-2019, 06:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (Giveaway) (Xbox One) (Game Pass Code) Modern Warfare, Border Lands 3, and Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.

This past Thanksgiving Break I had my birthday. My grandparents bought me codes for 3 games. Modern Warfare, Star Wars Jedi, and Borderlands3. Sadly, they bought the digital codes for the Xbox, and I own a Ps4, so obviously these codes have no use for me. Not only will I not be able to use them, but Im also not interested in Star Wars games and have never been a fan of borderlands. So, I decided that instead of selling the games, I would give back to the gaming community and give these games to 3 of you.

Comment below which game you want and say your favorite video game, and I will randomly select 1 person for each game and will PM you the code. Happy Holidays to all!
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-04-2019 at 02:45 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 3 users say thank you to jadenfrancis for this useful post:

aeneax, cactustrav77, fade666

The following user groaned jadenfrancis for this awful post:

Cloud
12-04-2019, 07:20 AM #2
kaka2
Haxor!
Thank you for this i really apreciate it, my favourite game are the last of us remastered, this game worth it to gets it again in ps4, online still alive and many people playing and history are awesome, i recomend this game Winky Winky
12-04-2019, 09:22 AM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by jadenfrancis View Post
(Giveaway) (Xbox One) (Game Pass Code) Modern Warfare, Border Lands 3, and Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.

This past Thanksgiving Break I had my birthday. My grandparents bought me codes for 3 games. Modern Warfare, Star Wars Jedi, and Borderlands3. Sadly, they bought the digital codes for the Xbox, and I own a Ps4, so obviously these codes have no use for me. Not only will I not be able to use them, but Im also not interested in Star Wars games and have never been a fan of borderlands. So, I decided that instead of selling the games, I would give back to the gaming community and give these games to 3 of you.

Comment below which game you want and say your favorite video game, and I will randomly select 1 person for each game and will PM you the code. Happy Holidays to all!

My favorite series is Borderlands for sure. I had to go thru surgery not long ago and still recovering, and I was really down and worried as it was a delicate surgery, then my girlfriend to cheer me up bought me a psvita with borderlands 2, I forgot completely about the surgery Smile Still haven't played Borderlands 3 because I spent all my money on my masters degree, but hopefully will play it soon ( in about 2 years :( :p )
12-04-2019, 12:44 PM #4
Favorite game of all time is sonic 2 on sega genesis. Would love to get modern warfare.

Edit: knew when I posted it was for xbox one and still interested if you are doing the giveaway.
Last edited by cactustrav77 ; 12-09-2019 at 01:52 AM.
12-04-2019, 02:29 PM #5
fade666
Save Point
I would give Star Wars Jedi fallen order was this to my little brother, he has now got his ps4 ( first console ever in his life) and he loves star wars

by the way,a really great action from you.
12-04-2019, 02:49 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
(Giveaway) (Xbox One) (Game Pass Code) Modern Warfare, Border Lands 3, and Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.

Moved your thread to the Xbox One forums (you can see in the replies so far that people thought you were giving away PS4 games), and also edited your title since the title was broken, so many characters that it was invisible in the forums. Very generous of you by the way. Generous of your grandparents too, even if they got the game system wrong. 3 games for a birthday? Those are some grandparents worth hanging onto.

But please don't enter me into the drawing. No time to play lately, and will have even less time soon. Thanks for giving back to the community.
12-11-2019, 01:32 PM #7
Hate to ask, but is this still happening? It's been a week and haven't heard anything.
12-18-2019, 03:21 PM #8
Cloud
Life Savior

are planning on give the codes away or it was just pretending?
12-21-2019, 04:56 PM #9
Originally posted by Cloud View Post

are planning on give the codes away or it was just pretending?

I assume it was a ruse as it's been 17 days since this post started and no attempt to make any correspondence has been made. Plus it's been 2 weeks since the original poster has been online.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo