05-21-2013, 05:50 PM #1
jaaaasonx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Thoughts on the Xbox One from Live Reveal Happy?

WHATS YOUR PROS & CONS ?
You must login or register to view this content.

Personally i like the the way you can demand it by Voice but that wouldn't work in SCOTLAND where im from :P
Last edited by jaaaasonx ; 05-21-2013 at 06:16 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to jaaaasonx for this useful post:

:HIGH:, Shakal
05-29-2013, 12:08 PM #83
Originally posted by Jake View Post
What about the PS4 reveal was much better though?

Yes, it most certainly was better. Revealing gaming console -> ought to talk about games
05-29-2013, 12:11 PM #84
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by moinsher View Post
I think Xbox really shot themselves in the foot. If they kept it simple and focused on Gaming they would have won it with ease.

i dont think they would have won it but its to much about TV

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by Hitman View Post
Yes, it most certainly was better. Revealing gaming console -> ought to talk about games

more about games less about TV
05-29-2013, 12:33 PM #85
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Hitman View Post

Originally posted by JaayX View Post
more about games less about TV

I don't mean to start a console war, because I genuinely don't have any feelings for either console, just want to get the best at the time... however:

Most of the talk was simply about the technicalities of the games and such, nothing really that ground-breaking or new about the games was there? The graphics weren't any better than the Xbox One were they? Just playing some video games while some developer who has no idea how to present doesn't qualify as it being tons better IMO :p. I think they were both really underwhelming.
05-29-2013, 12:35 PM #86
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by Jake View Post
I don't mean to start a console war, because I genuinely don't have any feelings for either console, just want to get the best at the time... however:

Most of the talk was simply about the technicalities of the games and such, nothing really that ground-breaking or new about the games was there? The graphics weren't any better than the Xbox One were they? Just playing some video games while some developer who has no idea how to present doesn't qualify as it being tons better IMO :p. I think they were both really underwhelming.

Yep well thats your own opinion mate :p , But still PS4 for me Smile
05-29-2013, 03:17 PM #87
xRaW
xI2aW-
Well there really isnt any pros in my opinion, the cons theres a lot. But im not stating them all

Just on a serious note, its a console right, and the soul purpose of a console is..... "Gaming". Yet the only thing we know is COD, TV and Sports. We need exclusives, name them, They have EA Exclusives, but not "Game" Exclusives. Plus EA is a terrible company anyways.

They need to base it on the soul purpose of buying a console and thats to play games. I have my TV, My laptop to watch TV on, dont need a XBOX One
05-29-2013, 03:44 PM #88
xJoshyx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jaayx View Post
thoughts on the xbox one from live reveal :d?

whats your pros & cons ?
You must login or register to view this content.

personally i like the the way you can demand it by voice but that wouldn't work in scotland where im from :p

ha gay!
05-29-2013, 03:48 PM #89
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by xJoshTheHitmanx View Post
ha gay!

what ?
05-29-2013, 03:52 PM #90
xJoshyx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JaayX View Post
what ?