05-21-2013, 05:50 PM #1
jaaaasonx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Thoughts on the Xbox One from Live Reveal Happy?

WHATS YOUR PROS & CONS ?
You must login or register to view this content.

Personally i like the the way you can demand it by Voice but that wouldn't work in SCOTLAND where im from :P
Last edited by jaaaasonx ; 05-21-2013 at 06:16 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to jaaaasonx for this useful post:

:HIGH:, Shakal
05-22-2013, 11:26 AM #56
Originally posted by JaayX View Post
some people like it some people dont :p

Why would anyone like this, it is illogical. Paying a premium every month yet still being bombarded with adverts. The kinect camera and microphone being permanently invasive in your home. The presentation was a complete shambles they spent most of the time talking about watching television through your Xbox on a television.
05-22-2013, 11:30 AM #57
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by BannedBefore View Post
Why would anyone like this, it is illogical. Paying a premium every month yet still being bombarded with adverts. The kinect camera and microphone being permanently invasive in your home. The presentation was a complete shambles they spent most of the time talking about watching television through your Xbox on a television.

yep i know im for PS4 Happy
05-22-2013, 02:29 PM #58
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Well, the name is gay as fuck- Why not just call it 720..?

Anyway, only reason as of now I really want this console is because of :love::kiss:Forza 5:kiss::love:
05-22-2013, 02:32 PM #59
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
Well, the name is gay as fuck- Why not just call it 720..?

Anyway, only reason as of now I really want this console is because of :love::kiss:Forza 5:kiss::love:

name is shit yep :p , should of just called it 720
05-22-2013, 04:01 PM #60
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by ccarlsen View Post
So you're watching your favourite movie but also reading the news at the same time? Which is taking up the side of your screen, which in turn reduces the size of your movie. Isn't it just an unnecessary distraction?

I would most likely use split screen for a movie and internet searching... News would be during TV shows... As I said earlier it could be used to keep an eye on deadly storms.
05-22-2013, 04:08 PM #61
xLaXeSx
Do a barrel roll!
y have no friend wat do y do buy a red box of death so y can talk to my tv
05-22-2013, 04:34 PM #62
Boris Johnson
Craigy...Craigo!
I like the name, it is the one box you need sitting under your tv, however the focus on being everything other than a games console was really disappointing. For a reveal of such magnitude you would've thought they would aim the presentation towards gamers (the only people watching the stream) and then later reveal all these gimmicks to reel the others in.

Overall PlayStation 1-0 Xbox
05-22-2013, 07:17 PM #63
It really sucks lol, PS4 is 100x better without a doubt.

And I don't care if the Xbox will get COD maps earlier, because I don't want to buy a console that will serve me for a long time to revolve around 1 game.
05-22-2013, 08:31 PM #64
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Microsoft took 1 hour and told us more about the console in that time compared to Sony.
One thing is XBL is working, provides a great service all the things Sony wants to do is going to be build up from the start. Sony has a tall task ahead of them can anybody remember what PSN was first like ? changes which have been made.
Xbox has added a number of things and improved the service over a number of years. For all the money gamers give them, they have a stable great service that does loads. Mircosoft has made it clear like Sony has they want to add more to the network.
Of course Mircosoft wanted services built into the box from the start over bolting it on, that clear.

Mixed with the stronger first party support looking like a good console. Far more detailed compared to Sony in some respects, however hardware wise little to none. Hope we get a strong CPU, with GPU. The final design could change too right now it does look bit unfinished.

Liked it better compared to the PS4 press release for a number of reasons it was straight to the point. Lacking on games but Sony did not show many games off.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo