05-21-2013, 07:03 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yay video games but no details hoping E3 shows off what they been working on.
We do know one is a racing game aka Forza Motorsport 5
Quantum break is another with a fancy trailer.

Source
You must login or register to view this content.

------------------
Lack of anything is a bit disappointing after what Sony did maybe they are waiting for E3. And that just for the first year.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 05-21-2013 at 07:05 PM.
05-22-2013, 08:08 PM #11
socia
Gym leader
Originally posted by Droxcy View Post
Yeah I'm glad all the TV, Sports, Kinect kind of bs got covered during this event (which is smart on their part), Now all we have to look forward to at E3 is games and maybe some apps which isn't a big deal at all.

i highly doubt this is all.... M$ has alot of explaining to do at E3 because of this conference. games will play a factor like it always does but most peoples concerns right now are about used and or borrowed games and also having to connect to the internet once a day to have their consoles and content checked to make sure your not doing something they don't want you to do.
05-22-2013, 10:52 PM #12
Droxcy
Little One
Originally posted by socia View Post
i highly doubt this is all.... M$ has alot of explaining to do at E3 because of this conference. games will play a factor like it always does but most peoples concerns right now are about used and or borrowed games and also having to connect to the internet once a day to have their consoles and content checked to make sure your not doing something they don't want you to do.

I understand but honestly, I see where Microsoft is coming from with the Game Policy if you buy a game it's "Your" game. But I also understand how people are upset about it but honestly they just need to suck it up & about the connection to the internet everyday who knows ideas can change before E3 & after we will see in June.
05-22-2013, 11:36 PM #13
socia
Gym leader
I understand but honestly, I see where Microsoft is coming from with the Game Policy if you buy a game it's "Your" game. But I also understand how people are upset about it but honestly they just need to suck it up & about the connection to the internet everyday who knows ideas can change before E3 & after we will see in June.

i agree alot can change even after E3, they have until launch date to do something about it. but to say gamers will just have to suck it up is a bit harsh. it should be more along the line of they have choices to make.
05-23-2013, 07:56 AM #14
CBot
Brute

Suck it up? Are you serious? These companies are here to serve its people, not for us to bend over and take it up the pooper. You need to seriously change your thoughts about these companies immediately if you want progression instead of regression. If the people want to be allowed to borrow games they shouldn't have to just accept a crappy policy. I can't stand this whole mantra that you just have to accept what they give you; you pay for their services and they depend solely on you.
05-23-2013, 05:35 PM #15
Droxcy
Little One
Originally posted by CBot View Post
Suck it up? Are you serious? These companies are here to serve its people, not for us to bend over and take it up the pooper. You need to seriously change your thoughts about these companies immediately if you want progression instead of regression. If the people want to be allowed to borrow games they shouldn't have to just accept a crappy policy. I can't stand this whole mantra that you just have to accept what they give you; you pay for their services and they depend solely on you.

They will make money either way with or without you. It's a smart idea & pretty sure they're going to roll with it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo