05-21-2013, 07:03 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yay video games but no details hoping E3 shows off what they been working on.
We do know one is a racing game aka Forza Motorsport 5
Quantum break is another with a fancy trailer.

Source
You must login or register to view this content.

------------------
Lack of anything is a bit disappointing after what Sony did maybe they are waiting for E3. And that just for the first year.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 05-21-2013 at 07:05 PM.
05-21-2013, 07:10 PM #2
socia
Gym leader
im pretty interested in seeing what games are shown at E3.... 3 more weeks Smile
05-22-2013, 05:24 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by socia View Post
im pretty interested in seeing what games are shown at E3.... 3 more weeks Smile

Hope they focus loads on the games along with the rest of the details we want to see.
05-22-2013, 06:05 PM #4
socia
Gym leader
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Hope they focus loads on the games along with the rest of the details we want to see.

so do i, i am a little bias and prefer Sony over Xbox but all in all i am a gamer and with that said i hope both of these consoles have great exclusives to play. 3rd party support im not to impressed about because, i mean yes they are great AAA titles but i like 1st party games that take advantage of their perspective systems as a whole. if i had a better PC i would be all over that as well but i suck with the keyboard etc... and my rig is old and its crap. this news from Xbox is great and i hope most of the new IP is not puzzle/arcade oriented even though i enjoy those also. im looking for something new and fresh from them..... that is both PS4/XO.

im not happy about some ideas that are in place about XO but its new tech and we will get use to it as November approaches. my biggest concern is going to be games at launch and through out the first year. i expect/hope great titles are coming with this new generation of consoles as well as a new chapter in gaming overall.
05-22-2013, 06:13 PM #5
-Skyline
Anonymous
I swear to god if Micro$oft keep repeating the word TELEVISION during E3 instead of showing games I will scream.
05-22-2013, 06:52 PM #6
socia
Gym leader
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
I swear to god if Micro$oft keep repeating the word TELEVISION during E3 instead of showing games I will scream.

if it happens make sure you look like your avatar when you do lol.
05-22-2013, 07:10 PM #7
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by socia View Post
if it happens make sure you look like your avatar when you do lol.

If they do I shall capture it and upload to YouTube Winky Winky
05-22-2013, 07:14 PM #8
Droxcy
Little One

Originally posted by another user
"This #XboxOne conference was the part of E3 people don’t like. We took that over and made it into an event (we) said ‘let’s talk about what we’re trying to do and get that out of the way. And that frees us up for E3."

"That will free us up for E3 to just like, nail it on games."

You're welcome You must login or register to view this content.
05-22-2013, 07:22 PM #9
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by Droxcy View Post
You're welcome You must login or register to view this content.

Good! Hopefully with less "XBOX SPLIT" "XBOX GO HOME" rubbish, just focus on core gaming, forget all the gimmicky stuff.
05-22-2013, 07:40 PM #10
Droxcy
Little One
Good! Hopefully with less "XBOX SPLIT" "XBOX GO HOME" rubbish, just focus on core gaming, forget all the gimmicky stuff.

Yeah I'm glad all the TV, Sports, Kinect kind of bs got covered during this event (which is smart on their part), Now all we have to look forward to at E3 is games and maybe some apps which isn't a big deal at all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo