05-22-2013, 12:11 AM #1
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think this is the right place for this thread, as it pertains to the Xbox One. Anyways,

Yup that's right!
Just checked my e-mail to see this:

You must login or register to view this content.

And to top it off, it's instant Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

Grab yourself a code (erhmmm, multiple e-mails=multiple codes Smile) and enjoy!

Link You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: Works with Yahoo! E-mails as well, so chances are it works with the rest Smile

DOUBLE EDIT: Works with the same e-mail multiple times! So try to get as many as you can Happy
Last edited by The Clipse ; 05-22-2013 at 12:20 AM.

The following user thanked The Clipse for this useful post:

Stone
05-22-2013, 12:29 AM #2
72ain
Gym leader
thanks for this anyone try it yet?
05-22-2013, 12:40 AM #3
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
Always says invalid code
05-22-2013, 12:41 AM #4
This is crazy lol. It's weird how it works for the same email multiple times. I'm gonna abuse the crap outta this before it dies.

Edit-Ahh I hate how everything is like 9.99 and you need a minimum of $10 for the code to work lol so nothing for absolutely free but they're still good for getting a bunch of $10 discount codes. Too bad you can't use multiple ones one one order, but that's expected.
Last edited by Stone ; 05-22-2013 at 12:54 AM.
05-22-2013, 12:42 AM #5
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by 72ain View Post

Attempted on several different email addresses awaiting confirmation or response... Been about 5-10 minutes since I have sent the first one.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

got first response on a legit email.. Dummy emails have yet to get any... maybe the email name was a bad choice?
05-22-2013, 02:31 AM #6
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by Dr.
Always says invalid code

Worked for me, you can only use the code once, and they are not stackable on the same item.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kidd
Attempted on several different email addresses awaiting confirmation or response... Been about 5-10 minutes since I have sent the first one.

I got mines almost instantly, there was a delay with Yahoo! mails.
05-22-2013, 02:34 AM #7
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by 72ain View Post

It's on the main page of the MS Store too, check it out.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by Stone View Post
Edit-Ahh I hate how everything is like 9.99 and you need a minimum of $10 for the code to work lol so nothing for absolutely free but they're still good for getting a bunch of $10 discount codes. Too bad you can't use multiple ones one one order, but that's expected.

They've got some decent deals on games right now with the Memorial Day sale & MSP can be a bargain with $10 off Smile
Yeah, I was going to spam that shit and see if I could get a laptop for a few bucks haha.
05-22-2013, 03:24 AM #8
72ain
Gym leader
yea it works but really no use unless ur buying something. but does work i used gmail somewhat fast reply with the code.
05-22-2013, 05:35 AM #9
No longer works!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo