05-22-2013, 03:57 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On twitter yesterday a picture of the xbox one and some games have been released, the xbox has been seen to cost £400 and the games have been shown to cost £49.99 each... After a disappointing performance at the event, this just drags it even lower. I wasnt going to buy an xbox my self, ive alway bough playstation and still stick to my work they offer the most and just are the best (In my opinion). Anyway i was looking forward to the event last night even though ive decided what console im buying, i was looking forward to see what the had to offer, and really its been a let down.

Anyway here is the image from twitter:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24641[/ATTACH]

What do you think?
05-23-2013, 10:13 AM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
So about the same price as current games.
05-23-2013, 10:31 AM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
You do realize this is pretty much the exact same price as the console and the games were when the PS3 first game out?

Why are you acting as if this pricing is something new :|
05-23-2013, 11:00 AM #4
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Why are people still using attachments?
05-23-2013, 11:44 AM #5
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
On twitter yesterday a picture of the xbox one and some games have been released, the xbox has been seen to cost £400 and the games have been shown to cost £49.99 each... After a disappointing performance at the event, this just drags it even lower. I wasnt going to buy an xbox my self, ive alway bough playstation and still stick to my work they offer the most and just are the best (In my opinion). Anyway i was looking forward to the event last night even though ive decided what console im buying, i was looking forward to see what the had to offer, and really its been a let down.

Anyway here is the image from twitter:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24641[/ATTACH]

What do you think?

They are just Place holder dates and prices, they are the only place to say it will be that, I do agree on the Date being around then if not before.

I actually think the date of release will be around beginning November, or end of October time, it will be sometime near the release of CoSad Awesome Ghosts!
05-23-2013, 11:44 AM #6
-Skyline
Anonymous
1) Attachments don't work on NGU :I

2) Game prices are the same as they have been for over a decade now.
05-23-2013, 03:40 PM #7
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Jake View Post
They are just Place holder dates and prices, they are the only place to say it will be that, I do agree on the Date being around then if not before.

I actually think the date of release will be around beginning November, or end of October time, it will be sometime near the release of CoSad Awesome Ghosts!

maybe just before ghosts? so people can buy it for the xbox one...
05-23-2013, 04:00 PM #8
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
maybe just before ghosts? so people can buy it for the xbox one...

I suspect maybe the Friday before Ghosts or do a Night before Ghosts! Either way I will be at both Midnight Launches!
05-23-2013, 04:21 PM #9
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
In the words of Harada-san

You must login or register to view this content.

All jokes aside, the price aint too devastating lol. Expecting PS4 to be around the same.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo