05-30-2013, 11:37 PM #1
socia
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i took this video from Xbox wire.

Carl Ledbetter Creative Director at Xbox said "We started back in 2010; late 2010. And got the team together and really had fun, so At the beginning, we created a number of concepts and we started really refining those ideas."

IMHO seems really rushed if they started in late 2010 compared to their main competitor Sony who started thinking about it in 2007-08. not sure when they actually started work on it though.
do you guys think it was rushed?

read the article here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by socia ; 05-30-2013 at 11:47 PM.
05-31-2013, 12:03 AM #2
Droxcy
Little One
I don't think it was rushed, It's looking good can't wait for it!
05-31-2013, 01:42 AM #3
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by Droxcy View Post
I don't think it was rushed, It's looking good can't wait for it!

I think Microsoft rushed it. Judging by different Xbox forums,tweets, and friends many people were disappointed.
05-31-2013, 02:23 AM #4
A lot of my friends who use Xbox 360 are going to buy PS4 because they think xbox one is stupid...
05-31-2013, 05:32 AM #5
Droxcy
Little One
Originally posted by HomelandSec View Post
I think Microsoft rushed it. Judging by different Xbox forums,tweets, and friends many people were disappointed.

Well Microsoft used this Conference to get the Media & TV stuff out of the way. As with the Football stuff etc seeing as I'm from the US & sometimes watch football or basketball the stuff they showed seemed fine. But if you're from UK or somewhere else I could see how this event completely pissed you off. We all have to wait till E3 to really all be in awe of the Xbox One & honestly I think we will all be buying it in the end.
05-31-2013, 05:32 AM #6
SectorHydra
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Shawn
A lot of my friends who use Xbox 360 are going to buy PS4 because they think xbox one is stupid...

Yeah, true.. Same here..
05-31-2013, 09:52 AM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Depends what they mean started on. Do they mean had the idea or started to come up with system ideas. We know Sony started to think about it 2008-09 during which they started to turn around the PS3. I guess they both started around the same time just Sony had more to do.
05-31-2013, 12:41 PM #8
socia
Gym leader
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Depends what they mean started on.

well yes, i cant see them just starting to think about next gen in late 2010, i could see them starting to actually assemble different concepts or playing with different ideas to get a final product. im sure they played around on paper back in 08-09 got all the feedback from gamers etc.. went to AMD started working with them and maybe got the green light in 2010.
anyway i was just taking quotes from the video and the way he was talking just made it seem to me it might have been a tad bit rushed.

i really could care less, i hope they do well in fact, very well. look what 360 did to PS3, it made Sony go back and rethink and totally start fresh. good competition will drive these companies to produce better consoles and keep them from becoming complacent.
05-31-2013, 02:06 PM #9
If the "3 Xbox Ones in the Cloud" doesn't work, I would fire them all...
05-31-2013, 02:29 PM #10
-Skyline
Anonymous
What a surprise they've disabled the comments on that new video as well... :blank:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo