06-13-2013, 01:19 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I came across this article earlier discussing the xbox one and ps4.
Reading through this article it basically covers pretty much the same thoughts I have on both consoles.

Its worth a read.

8 Reasons Not To Buy An Xbox One (Which Won’t Stop Me Buying One)

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

I can agree with a lot of what this guy says, some points I don't completely agree with, but its a good read nonetheless.

Take a read yourself and let me know what your thoughts are.

The following 2 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Millz, AFG

The following user groaned Wondoh for this awful post:

Havoc69
06-13-2013, 02:12 PM #2
Yes, it's about free will... But, why support what Microsoft are trying to do?

Btw, he need to get some of his facts straight... Nearly 70 games confirmed for PS3, and almost 50 for Xbox1... There are also more exclusives to PS4...

It looks like he is a hater

The following 2 users say thank you to Cyberix for this useful post:

chapu23, Mezzid
06-13-2013, 02:17 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
It was a good read, curious to see what effect the always online element has on gaming.
End of the day it comes down to games for me the PS4 has more to offer.
06-13-2013, 03:01 PM #4
chapu23
Do a barrel roll!
for me it`s about giving Microsoft a lesson, if u agreed with their terms and what they are doing next console gonna bring more restriction caused with agreed to allowed the do whatever soon sony and Nintendo gonna say well if Microsoft is doing it selling well we can also do it, a lot of people agreed to pay for xbox live now we have to buy play plus to play mp ,it`s okay to cause I got it and I like it but they gonna keep trying we have to unite I bet I they do not sell well all those restriction are gone by the time they do a slim xbox one
06-13-2013, 06:32 PM #5
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
I went 4 months without internet when I moved house, and I played my PS2 a lot back then so imagine not being able to play games for all that time when you got nothing else to do!
06-14-2013, 05:46 PM #6
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Sony Wins, but Tintanfall looks amazing. i think i ll buy xbox just for some titles, nothing else. i just like the skype thing of the console
06-14-2013, 08:09 PM #7
iv already read it its so funny what they are saying about it
06-14-2013, 08:30 PM #8
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Why buy a console with so many restrictions for $100 more than PS4 which is more powerful for gaming? Why is this guy saying gaming is more fun playing with friends when in fact in xbox you can't even share games with them? So who do you think cares more about you playing with your friends? You can't even buy used games... What makes this console better? Minecraft is not an xbox exclusive you can play the mobile version on a phone or tablet or we all know that it's available on PC, and did he really mention Halo? This game is barely a Killzone competitor in fact shadow fall and destiny will put this game to shame, and before you say Halo 5 has not been shown yet I'm not referring to the next Halo I'm referring to the entire franchise. Don't forget that the original makers of this game are on Sony's side with Destiny and even they've said that Destiny will be better than Halo. X1 is a money grabbing scheme just like 360's RROD, how does MS answer when asked about people who don't have internet? Keep your 360, btw just wait until sony has enough money to improve PSN as they are charging for online, the only reason xbox's online has been getting more exclusives and even now with BF4 early DLC and a better connection.
06-14-2013, 08:44 PM #9
"Don Mattrick might as well have said “We have something for those without access to internet,” before grabbing his crotch, thrusting at the camera and flipping the bird."

06-15-2013, 12:15 AM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by xShadow View Post
Why is this guy saying gaming is more fun playing with friends when in fact in xbox you can't even share games with them? So who do you think cares more about you playing with your friends?

Giving your friend your game removes it from your possession therefore stopping you playing with your friend anyway... so how is that argument even remotely valid?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo