06-14-2013, 09:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by George ; 06-14-2013 at 10:01 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to George for this useful post:

Egg_Shen, NJN
06-15-2013, 11:28 AM #11
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Cyberix View Post
What have this to do with Microsoft tell you it is a XB1, when it is a PC.

You must login or register to view this content. btw

Not shocked companies do it all the time. Only fanboys are going to get worked up over it.
06-15-2013, 04:45 PM #12
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Not shocked companies do it all the time. Only fanboys are going to get worked up over it.

Lol, then I'll say only fanboys will take their time to defend it... They could atleast try to match the specs...
This will give the wrong impressions of what the XB1 can really do.

No fanboy, just like to get what I pay for in form of quality. I will not support a non-consumer friendly company.
06-15-2013, 04:54 PM #13
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Lol, then I'll say only fanboys will take their time to defend it... They could atleast try to match the specs...
This will give the wrong impressions of what the XB1 can really do.

No fanboy, just like to get what I pay for in form of quality. I will not support a non-consumer friendly company.

It running the same ish specs as the XB1 has :p
Meh what do I care getting a PC and PS4 end of the day just wanted to point out how stupid it was. Sony done mistakes in the past so has MS. Sony done some big mistakes people are willing to forget quickly something like this people jump on MS so quickly for I find sad.
06-15-2013, 05:01 PM #14
It running the same ish specs as the XB1 has :p
Meh what do I care getting a PC and PS4 end of the day just wanted to point out how stupid it was. Sony done mistakes in the past so has MS. Sony done some big mistakes people are willing to forget quickly something like this people jump on MS so quickly for I find sad.

Ofcourse, any1 can do mistakes.

But it's not same-ish when it's a GTX 700-series in that PC and the XB1 GPU is comapred to AMD HD 7790. The 7790 is even worse than the GTX 660 :P Not only that, but running win7, showing of a Win8-based AI/OS, is not good either :P
Last edited by Cyberix ; 06-15-2013 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Misformulated :P
06-15-2013, 05:10 PM #15
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Ofcourse, any1 can do mistakes.

But it's not same-ish when it's a GTX 700-series in that PC and the XB1 GPU is comapred to AMD HD 7790. The 7790 is even worse than the GTX 660 :P Not only that, but running win7, showing of a Win8-based AI/OS, is not good either :P

Given the fact people react so badly to unfinished games can you blame them ? common thing most trade shows do.
Even if you scream beta people cry :p
Win 7 element could be due to being a new ish OS only entered the world in 2012. Most xbox one games started life in 2011 maybe 2010.
Most devs hate windows 8 so could be that.
06-15-2013, 07:44 PM #16
Given the fact people react so badly to unfinished games can you blame them ? common thing most trade shows do.
Even if you scream beta people cry :p
Win 7 element could be due to being a new ish OS only entered the world in 2012. Most xbox one games started life in 2011 maybe 2010.
Most devs hate windows 8 so could be that.

Most humans hate windows 8* Just a little correction Winky Winky
06-15-2013, 07:45 PM #17
Egg_Shen
Do a barrel roll!
Those sneaky bitches! :impatient:
06-15-2013, 07:48 PM #18
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by EvilRip View Post
Most humans hate windows 8* Just a little correction Winky Winky

Poor windows nobody likes it :(
06-15-2013, 09:29 PM #19