06-25-2013, 08:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Microsoft has confirmed to IGN that Xbox One will not come bundled with a headset, as per Xbox 360 tradition. Instead, Microsoft points to Kinect's "highly sensitive multi-array microphones designed to enable voice inputs and chat as a system-level capability, both in-game and with Skype and other experiences."

If you want a standard Microsoft Xbox One headset (which Microsoft calls "a must-have," ironically), you'll have to purchase it separately. Additionally, Turtle Beach headsets and Polk headphones will be available following the console's launch. For context, Sony doesn't default to packing a headset with PlayStation hardware, but the PlayStation 4 is bundling a mono earpiece and mic.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Scullzyy for this useful post:

RealityBlue
08-23-2013, 04:17 AM #11
Fanboy? I have an Xbox 360, as well as a PS3...
Originally posted by JailbreakJacob View Post
Not a big surprise, is it? Go greedy-ass, mother fucking, full of SHIT XBONE :fa:
08-23-2013, 05:40 AM #12
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
Xbox 1 is just going to take all my money away I'm gunna get the ps4

The following user thanked MQGQ for this useful post:

Mezzid
08-24-2013, 04:43 AM #13
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
It would be a piece of crap anyway. also would micro soft really do that? no they won't care about their customers.
08-25-2013, 09:27 AM #14
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Scullzyy View Post
Microsoft has confirmed to IGN that Xbox One will not come bundled with a headset, as per Xbox 360 tradition. Instead, Microsoft points to Kinect's "highly sensitive multi-array microphones designed to enable voice inputs and chat as a system-level capability, both in-game and with Skype and other experiences."

If you want a standard Microsoft Xbox One headset (which Microsoft calls "a must-have," ironically), you'll have to purchase it separately. Additionally, Turtle Beach headsets and Polk headphones will be available following the console's launch. For context, Sony doesn't default to packing a headset with PlayStation hardware, but the PlayStation 4 is bundling a mono earpiece and mic.

Originally posted by JailbreakJacob View Post
Fanboy? I have an Xbox 360, as well as a PS3...

Originally posted by azmantotal View Post
Xbox 1 is just going to take all my money away I'm gunna get the ps4

Originally posted by cielphantomhive View Post
It would be a piece of crap anyway. also would micro soft really do that? no they won't care about their customers.

I hate to inform you guys, but Xbox One is confirmed to in fact be boxed with a headset as well as the Kinect sensor.
08-25-2013, 11:37 AM #15
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
With that new information it time to close this thread.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Scullzyy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo