06-26-2013, 11:13 PM #1
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys a image popped up on Twitter, this image shows the Xbox One sold without the Kinect on the US Microsoft Store Website!

This item has now been removed from the Microsoft Store! Was this a potential early push of the button by a Microsoft Employee??

06-26-2013, 11:49 PM #2
Spongebob.
I defeated!
It's possible, but anybody can just edit the page and add that in. We'll see.
06-27-2013, 12:13 AM #3
wumbo
Can’t trickshot me!
I don't think so; they said it's "required" but if it is then you'll need to get one just to have the system on. lololol Facepalm
06-27-2013, 12:18 AM #4
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Jakeyy View Post
Hey guys a image popped up on Twitter, this image shows the Xbox One sold without the Kinect on the US Microsoft Store Website!

This item has now been removed from the Microsoft Store! Was this a potential early push of the button by a Microsoft Employee??

The image is photoshopped. Here is the original You must login or register to view this content.
06-27-2013, 12:20 AM #5
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
The image is photoshopped. Here is the original You must login or register to view this content.

You do realise they could have taken it back of the website after they noticed they jumped the official announcement?
06-27-2013, 12:21 AM #6
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by wumbo View Post
I don't think so; they said it's "required" but if it is then you'll need to get one just to have the system on. lololol Facepalm

They have already turned around on the DRM, they could soon change this :dumb:
06-27-2013, 12:23 AM #7
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
You do realise they could have taken it back of the website after they noticed they jumped the official announcement?

That picture I sent you was taken the exact time as the one you have here. It was tweeted to woodysgamertag not even a min after that one.
06-27-2013, 12:31 AM #8
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
That picture I sent you was taken the exact time as the one you have here. It was tweeted to woodysgamertag not even a min after that one.

Just funny how there is no time to back that up!
06-27-2013, 12:39 AM #9
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Just funny how there is no time to back that up!

First sent out by this person. You must login or register to view this content.

Here the same time stamp, minutes later when he is sent the original photo You must login or register to view this content.

Plus xbox announced earlier there will be no headset sold with the xbox as the kinect is your mic.
06-27-2013, 12:42 AM #10
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
First sent out by this person. You must login or register to view this content.

Here the same time stamp, minutes later when he is sent the original photo You must login or register to view this content.

Plus xbox announced earlier there will be no headset sold with the xbox as the kinect is your mic.

Hmm ok then, I did say could this be true, as they did remove the DRM and stuff

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo