08-25-2013, 09:09 PM #1
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Received an e-mail in work today stating to stop all pre-orders of the Xbox One immediately! Any pre-orders for the Xbox One will now be on a phase 2 basis, will not come with Fifa 14 or be the day One edition!

What are your thoughts on this? do you think Microsoft bundling Fifa up with all pre-orders has helped them sell day one stock? And did you pre-order?
09-02-2013, 04:32 AM #20
Abe
[move] Happy [/move]
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
its not 100$ dipshit lil kid, you negged me and called me stupidest members here

I never called you the stupidest member here. You negged me since I explained why they did what they did.

Originally posted by Ace View Post
Kinect does not cost $100 lol, it's just Microsoft being greedy.

I know, lol. They arent gonna give it for free. He just thought they wanted an extra $100 for nothing.
Last edited by Abe ; 09-02-2013 at 04:34 AM.

The following user thanked Abe for this useful post:

jerrmy12
09-02-2013, 11:45 PM #21
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
H=Guys in uk pre orders arwe in phase 2 but in seearched everyeherre and i found a store called extra vision witch were doing phase 2 pre orders WITH FIFA 14 AND OUT OF RELEASE!!!
09-03-2013, 06:39 AM #22
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Abe View Post
I never called you the stupidest member here. You negged me since I explained why they did what they did.

I know, lol. They arent gonna give it for free. He just thought they wanted an extra $100 for nothing.

sorry, wrong user, faghard corry negged me because he didn't agree with my coment
09-03-2013, 12:14 PM #23
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
800K retards/parents, 1.5 Mil PS4 people who see the ps4 is better in most ways

Shut up bro Xbox One Is For Call Of Duty And Ps4 is for people who play games!
09-05-2013, 05:31 PM #24
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
800K retards/parents, 1.5 Mil PS4 people who see the ps4 is better in most ways

Im Getting Xbox one i=and im proud, ive been with sony from ps1 to ps3 i msick of the moders hackers and laggy network , IM TRYING SOME THING DIFFERANTSO FUCK OFF!
09-05-2013, 08:14 PM #25
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by RebugAP View Post
Im Getting Xbox one i=and im proud, ive been with sony from ps1 to ps3 i msick of the moders hackers and laggy network , IM TRYING SOME THING DIFFERANTSO FUCK OFF!

ok
you always try to heal somebody, then try something new by killing them, poor example i just woke up but you get the idea, it's stupid of you to try xbone.
btw cod=boring as shit and redone 10 times

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo