08-25-2013, 09:09 PM #1
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Received an e-mail in work today stating to stop all pre-orders of the Xbox One immediately! Any pre-orders for the Xbox One will now be on a phase 2 basis, will not come with Fifa 14 or be the day One edition!

What are your thoughts on this? do you think Microsoft bundling Fifa up with all pre-orders has helped them sell day one stock? And did you pre-order?
08-25-2013, 09:49 PM #2
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Mewtwo View Post
Received an e-mail in work today stating to stop all pre-orders of the Xbox One immediately! Any pre-orders for the Xbox One will now be on a phase 2 basis, will not come with Fifa 14 or be the day One edition!

What are your thoughts on this? do you think Microsoft bundling Fifa up with all pre-orders has helped them sell day one stock? And did you pre-order?

I hope this doesn't apply everywhere, I am yet to pre-order mine and I want the day one edition with Fifa 14 lol.
08-25-2013, 09:58 PM #3
Jango
I love my kitteh
They better tell their customers this before hand. Or else fuck them for real.
08-25-2013, 10:00 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Wonder how many have been pre ordered so far.
08-25-2013, 10:13 PM #5
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by Groovy
I hope this doesn't apply everywhere, I am yet to pre-order mine and I want the day one edition with Fifa 14 lol.

I think it does, I could be wrong but if they had more stock i'm 99% sure we would still be selling them otherwise they would be losing sales which would be stupid.
08-25-2013, 10:20 PM #6
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post

Must be getting on a 800k units, Sony stated they had 1mill pre-orders and we have been doing phase 2 for 2 weeks on those then.
08-27-2013, 04:35 AM #7
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post

800K retards/parents, 1.5 Mil PS4 people who see the ps4 is better in most ways
08-29-2013, 08:22 PM #8
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
When I pre ordered mine, the GameStop guy said he had 146 orders for the Ps4 and 34 for the Xbox. :p

The following user thanked Hakon for this useful post:

08-30-2013, 10:57 PM #9
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
800K retards/parents, 1.5 Mil PS4 people who see the ps4 is better in most ways

How can you possible know which one is better? They'r not out yet, and I bet you haven't put your grease 12-year old fingers on neither of them.

What's with the constant bashing of the Xbox One? It's to early to say. Hardware is only 33% of the cake and god knows who will be the winner when it comes to software and games. Ps4 may have an upper hand at this point, but don't forget who did best this gen, Microsoft. Smile

The following user thanked Hakon for this useful post:

Cory
08-31-2013, 12:09 AM #10
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
How can you possible know which one is better? They'r not out yet, and I bet you haven't put your grease 12-year old fingers on neither of them.

What's with the constant bashing of the Xbox One? It's to early to say. Hardware is only 33% of the cake and god knows who will be the winner when it comes to software and games. Ps4 may have an upper hand at this point, but don't forget who did best this gen, Microsoft. Smile

you mean my 16 yr old sweaty fingers? but micro$oft is greedy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo