09-04-2013, 09:51 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yep spent $100 million on the controller redesign, no word on how much the console cost to make.
Given the fact that GTA V is meant to have cost $150 million to make, and call of duty spends $100 million a year just on adverts.
Makes the sum look pretty small when compared to redesigning a controller so that it improved.
Wonder how much Sony spent on the new console or controller.

You must login or register to view this content.
09-05-2013, 10:19 AM #2
The Epic
I wont stop
Didn't know they did this!
09-05-2013, 04:57 PM #3
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
hey nice but xbox one is better
09-05-2013, 05:15 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Wow, I was actually impressed when I watched this. I will admit, my console of choice has been the PlayStation for the longest time. But the features Microsoft packed into their new controller is phenomenal, especially when they started talking about the whole 'force' feedback that you would notice when playing games like Forza.

I feel like their controller is going to be the Logitech G25/G27 of controllers. :p
09-09-2013, 07:16 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by BabeRuthBar View Post
Wow, I was actually impressed when I watched this. I will admit, my console of choice has been the PlayStation for the longest time. But the features Microsoft packed into their new controller is phenomenal, especially when they started talking about the whole 'force' feedback that you would notice when playing games like Forza.

I feel like their controller is going to be the Logitech G25/G27 of controllers. :p

World class controller made even better.
Not going to lie watching this was sooooo good. From a design point to a gamer. Phenomenal design which has been a success, from what I seen Sony taken some of the lessons from the Xbox team to heart.
Competition which works ^_^

Looking forward to using both.
09-09-2013, 07:39 PM #6
Extintive
Bounty hunter
lol talk about Microsoft not sucking
09-18-2013, 04:15 AM #7
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by FaKeSh0T View Post
hey nice but xbox one is better

..............did you even read about ps4? the specs snd price are better, probably the games too.

not bashing, just statings facts, more power=more framerate, 100$ cheaper
09-18-2013, 04:29 AM #8
Maggie Simpson
You talkin to me?
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Maggie Simpson for this useful post:

TheGreatestSyn
09-18-2013, 01:30 PM #9
Harry
Former Staff
Damn that is an incredible video, thank you for sharing this video RTS. It is truly awesome!
09-18-2013, 11:22 PM #10
GlitchyEel
Little One
Didn't know that much money was spent on a controller redesign, amazing. I'm definitely looking forward to the new consoles and controllers at this margin.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo