Post: Fix the Xbox One Disc Drive Issue by Bashing the Console
11-26-2013, 12:44 PM #1
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

A YouTuber named dave d has found out that you can simply fix the issue by literally bashing the bottom of the Xbox One. The issue apparently stems from a lose piece which affects the disc drive. By striking the bottom repeatedly, the piece ends up coming back into place removing the grinding and disc read errors.

The process only takes around 30 seconds, however, bashing a new console doesn't exactly make me feel comfortable
. [/CENTER]

The following user thanked RADDY1993 for this useful post:

11-26-2013, 04:42 PM #2
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
This console is a joke
11-26-2013, 05:58 PM #3
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
i would of just turned it in to get a free game haha. as that is what Microsoft is giving out to anyone with this problem
11-26-2013, 08:04 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
People talking shit about the Xbox One... does a PS4 have a fix on the blue light or freezing? Nope, you got to send that shit to Sony. The Xbox One only has this problem which there is a fix on it.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Ozy
11-26-2013, 08:07 PM #5
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
People talking shit about the Xbox One... does a PS4 have a fix on the blue light or freezing? Nope, you got to send that shit to Sony. The Xbox One only has this problem which there is a fix on it.

ya u can fix it ur self or send it in to get a free game. ill pick send it in for a free game but my day one dont have the problem

The following user thanked skaterboy16 for this useful post:

Joel
11-26-2013, 08:10 PM #6
Joel
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
ya u can fix it ur self or send it in to get a free game. ill pick send it in for a free game but my day one dont have the problem

maybe try to get the disc to not work? Cool Troll
11-26-2013, 08:23 PM #7
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
maybe try to get the disc to not work? Cool Troll

i wish haha but to make it look like it came that way would be hard as they have tamper shit all over this unit
11-27-2013, 11:37 AM #8
Joel
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
i wish haha but to make it look like it came that way would be hard as they have tamper shit all over this unit

Just bang the top part of the console, maybe it will stop reading disc Smile
11-27-2013, 03:36 PM #9
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Shoes.
At least it has an easy fix, better than sending it to microsoft and wait weeks before its back lol.
I assume once it doesnt make that noise anymore its good to go, so basically dont even need to send it anymore.

how it works is

you call microsoft
they send out a new unit then they give u a code for a free game.
then you still have ur broken one while u wait for the new one.
when new one comes you send your broken one back.

so you dont have to wait 2 weeks before you can play anything as you get the code for a free game to download so you play that while you wait
11-27-2013, 03:58 PM #10
The new xbash one Drack

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo