RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 3 users say thank you to RADDY1993 for this useful post:

DrinkinMyStella, SweatyMidgets, nawking

The following 2 users groaned at RADDY1993 for this awful post:

iJosh, Ozy
12-02-2013, 12:17 PM #2
He has no idea what he is talking about with half the shit like friend requests. He says PS4 is better but he doesn't understand how menu's snap on XB1 lol.

Skype and swearing are not recorded just upload studio where people literally upload a video screaming fuck fuck fuck.

On black friday I went to Walmart XB1 sold out in minuted while there are still PS4 at my local Walmart even today.

XB1 is actually selling faster but that is because they made more XB1 then PS4 and the next shipments will even out a bit more.
Last edited by recidivism123 ; 12-02-2013 at 12:22 PM.
12-02-2013, 12:40 PM #3
KnightUK
Bounty hunter
Fanboys like this annoy me. Both are great systems, it should be about exclusives and online features. And unless you have good experience with both, you just need to keep quiet Smile
12-02-2013, 01:13 PM #4
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
he is simply stating the pros and cons of each cosole except the xboz has more cons thats why he is raging and i agree with him.

P.S im a sony fanboy Smile

The following user thanked DrinkinMyStella for this useful post:

RADDY1993
12-03-2013, 03:28 PM #5
Originally posted by recidivism123 View Post
He has no idea what he is talking about with half the shit like friend requests. He says PS4 is better but he doesn't understand how menu's snap on XB1 lol.

Skype and swearing are not recorded just upload studio where people literally upload a video screaming fuck fuck fuck.

On black friday I went to Walmart XB1 sold out in minuted while there are still PS4 at my local Walmart even today.

XB1 is actually selling faster but that is because they made more XB1 then PS4 and the next shipments will even out a bit more.

One of the dumbest things I have ever heard, the reason there were more ps4s left than XB1s is because you were there when the XB1 released, and the ps4 had been out for a week, which is common sense. Not only that but you're a moron if you think the XB1 has sold faster than tje PS4, you,pbviously used the internet to make this ignorant post so why not try and use it to enlighten yourself on this topic so that you dont sound like a complete dumbass next time around
12-03-2013, 04:15 PM #6
Originally posted by iPwNoobz
One of the dumbest things I have ever heard, the reason there were more ps4s left than XB1s is because you were there when the XB1 released, and the ps4 had been out for a week, which is common sense. Not only that but you're a moron if you think the XB1 has sold faster than tje PS4, you,pbviously used the internet to make this ignorant post so why not try and use it to enlighten yourself on this topic so that you dont sound like a complete dumbass next time around

Both consoles sold over 1m in 24 hours but the Xbox sold well over1m and sold them faster its true they sold in more countries but that is irrelevent as both shipped out similar numbers and people can find PS4 easier then One which doesn't mean anything we don't know how many PS4 and X1 were produced but everything he stated was false and stupid.

It all comes down to this

1) Exclusives Halo and shit vs killzone
2) Accesories (If kinnect is important to you)
3) Vita vs Windows (And Xbox Smartglass is for mac as well)
4) Friends what they get you wanna game with them
5) CPU vs GPU Xbox has stronger CPU while ps4 stronger GPU

I don't care about kinnect but Halo is important to me if you like Killzone get PS4

One advantage Xbox has is multiplatform games will be created for X1 and ported to PS4 so they will look better and optimized for X1

You must login or register to view this content.

It is still impossible to find X1 while PS4's are still able to be purchased at my local stores I been trying to get an X1
Last edited by recidivism123 ; 12-03-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo