01-02-2014, 02:56 AM #1
Cory
User needs a dick
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After getting the Xbox One on release day, I have had about a month of playing on it to get used to the new console so I figured I knew enough about how it works to now give a review on what I do, and do not like about the new Microsoft console. Some of the features I have yet to use are TV on Xbox One, Snap, Game DVR, and OneGuide. Since I haven’t used these I can’t really say much about them. This review will consist of my opinion on features I have experience using.

- The voice control that comes with Kinetic 2.0. I have seen some people have trouble with it, but from my experience it’s great!

- New controller. The new size is perfect for my hands. It’s a bit smaller then the Xbox 360 controller, but still bigger then the PS3. I love it. Another great feature is that the battery pack in inside the controller, so it no longer gets it the way.

Dislikes:

- Dashboard. The new dashboard is a little hard to navigate, and it seems to be almost a hassle to send a message or invite. Something that should be VERY easy.

- Install times. Every game you buy weather hard or soft copy has around a 2-3 hour install time before you can really play it. I think this has to be looked at and for a next gen console is just not acceptable.

There is obviously a lot more to talk about with this console, but these are the main things that I enjoy or don’t enjoy about the Xbox One. I’m sure over the next few months we will see many new features, along with improvements for the current ones. We just have to be patient. If you would like to know anything else, feel free to leave a comment and I’ll do my best to help you out.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Cory for this useful post:

Asian
01-20-2014, 09:30 PM #11
EE+
Gym leader
Originally posted by Cory View Post
I'm not talking about download times, install times are different and have nothing to do with internet speed.

Again, I have no problem with that. Its a pretty fast process for me.
01-20-2014, 09:32 PM #12
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by NotSoGoodChris View Post
Again, I have no problem with that. Its a pretty fast process for me.

I never said everyone had that problem. This was a review from MY perspective, I don't know what you're trying to get across. I have slow install times, you don't. It's that simple.
01-20-2014, 10:14 PM #13
EE+
Gym leader
I never said everyone had that problem. This was a review from MY perspective, I don't know what you're trying to get across. I have slow install times, you don't. It's that simple.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-22-2014, 07:55 PM #14

No need to be rude about it, they were just trying to point out that the experience is different from yours, they weren't having a go at you. Prick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo