Post: Xbox Sign Out Gamer Trolls Call of Duty Ghosts Players on Xbox One
01-11-2014, 03:16 PM #1
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dont know if this was posted already but if it was sorry

Master of Luck is a bad, bad man. A new video has been uploaded in which he trolls various Call of Duty: Ghosts gamers online by way of the “Xbox Sign Out” method. The method is quite brilliant in its simplicity. Master of Luck simply entered into various Xbox Live Call of Duty Ghosts games under the handle “Xbox Sign Out”.

So, when he was trolling people in-game, they would often yell at him via voice chat, saying things such as, “Get away from me, Xbox Sign Out!”

Master of Luck is clearly familiar with the Xbox One’s voice commands, as his game handle happens to be the exact command needed in order to prompt the sign out screen. So when gamers get mad and yell his username, they accidentally prompt their own sign out screen. Some actually go all the way and sign out before they realize what’s happened, and others catch themselves and become infuriated once they recognize the prank that’s been pulled on them.

All in all this makes for a hilarious video, and a really innovative troll. Well done, Master of Luck. Well done indeed.

Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

Video

The following 2 users say thank you to MrHackerDude1 for this useful post:

DeNoMix, Rebuged
01-11-2014, 06:03 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I need to make a PSN voice chat name
01-11-2014, 07:58 PM #3
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
it will get banned soon or microsoft will fix it so it wont sign out. but its like the prank you can do to a friend by running past his room and saying xbox sign out haha
01-12-2014, 04:12 AM #4
Ozy
Hurah!
haha what a fucking good idea :yes:
01-12-2014, 08:57 AM #5
Wow best troll I've seen in a while

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo