03-13-2014, 07:19 PM #1
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wondering why this section is so empty and there's hardly any new posts / threads! Is it because the majority of NGU members don't have an Xbox One? Just curious.. I wish this section would be more alive >_>
03-27-2014, 08:11 PM #11
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by iPwNoobz
The sad truth is that the Xbox One was significantly outsold by the PS4, therefore most places you go around the Internet will be lacking XB1 content, had the tides been reversed, even knowing this forum is filled with a lot of PS users, I think this forum would be the more active one.

I have both ps4 and xb1 and tbh i think xb1 is the better console thats just my opinion though & i've been a true ps fan since ps1 Winky Winky
03-28-2014, 07:23 PM #12
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tek View Post
Just wondering why this section is so empty and there's hardly any new posts / threads! Is it because the majority of NGU members don't have an Xbox One? Just curious.. I wish this section would be more alive >_>

It's hard to keep a section alive when this website is predominately PlayStation gamers.
04-05-2014, 09:57 PM #13
hhjope
Keeper
If this was more active it would only be for JTAGS an Exploits.
Therefore you can tell Microsoft did a good job.(Y)
04-05-2014, 10:19 PM #14
Originally posted by Outsider
NGU is definitely more aimed towards PS, but it is sad how inactive these sections are. The only way to reverse this is by bringing in new Xbox gamers with exclusive Xbox content. Alas, until that day comes, we're stuck with an inactive section :(

it doesnt help when the xbox one keeps getting price drops ,and wont drop the kinect if it did ik i would buy a xbox one tomorrow but its the way of the world and they can keep having units sit in warehouses,that and there's no games to post content about with xbox one that differs a lot from ps4/360/ps3 atm which have the mass of users playing.Point is this section may never pick up unless someone hacks it or some game which is unlikely if the system isnt.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo