03-18-2014, 10:38 PM #1
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically I'm going to start to save up for an Xbox One, I have a PS4 but I want the exclusives like Titanfall, Forza, DR3 etc. It'll take me about 3 weeks to save up for one, is it worth it?

I know Titanfall is really good, I've played it on some friends consoles and this is persuading me too get one even more.

The following user thanked SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

04-15-2014, 07:15 PM #20
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
personally, i dont think its worth buying right now.
04-17-2014, 03:51 PM #21
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by divybc View Post
I decided not to buy it. My PS4 is enough for me, really would rather spend my cash on something better.

Big things will come from Playstation.

Big things will come from Playstation ..like what pls tell me ...this company does not give anything it only takes it away ...other os ...and the ps3 you was ment to be able to play your ps1 and ps2 games ..o you can if you re buy them again from the store ... can any retard be a modertor on this site must be hard up... bak to cc
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 04-17-2014 at 03:54 PM.
04-17-2014, 03:56 PM #22
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by mr
Big things will come from Playstation ..like what pls tell me ...this company does not give anything it only takes it away ...other os ...and the ps3 you was ment to be able to play your ps1 and ps2 games ..o you can if you re buy them again from the store ... can any retard be a modertor on this site must be hard up... bak to cc

Hmm okay then, you make no sense at all...

Also I don't think you should be calling people retards based on their own opinion. Maybe you should focus on yourself because that spelling needs a good shake up.

The following 2 users say thank you to divybc for this useful post:

network10
04-17-2014, 03:56 PM #23
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
snip

I plan to get one in the future; I played my little cousin's Xbox One and I liked quite a bit. I probably would've gotten a Xbox One over a PS4.
04-17-2014, 04:03 PM #24
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by divybc View Post
Hmm okay then, you make no sense at all...

Also I don't think you should be calling people retards based on their own opinion. Maybe you should focus on yourself because that spelling needs a good shake up.

if you even had a brain you would be dangerous
04-17-2014, 05:07 PM #25
From what I've seen and played is that PS4 is the better console. However, you get more content with the Xbox, in the form of exclusive games, with Titanfall being a huge asset to Microsoft. Go for it! Smile

The following user thanked Bastille for this useful post:

network10
04-17-2014, 07:02 PM #26
Vipr
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
Basically I'm going to start to save up for an Xbox One, I have a PS4 but I want the exclusives like Titanfall, Forza, DR3 etc. It'll take me about 3 weeks to save up for one, is it worth it?

I know Titanfall is really good, I've played it on some friends consoles and this is persuading me too get one even more.

It all depends, do you feel like paying for it? Im a Sony and PC fan but I bought an Xbox one. I like the fact that microsoft has a shit ton of games already released and planned for it. Unlike PS4. But it all depends on what you like.
04-18-2014, 10:12 AM #27
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Hexagor View Post
It all depends, do you feel like paying for it? Im a Sony and PC fan but I bought an Xbox one. I like the fact that microsoft has a shit ton of games already released and planned for it. Unlike PS4. But it all depends on what you like.

I'm more of a Nintendo person ahah but have nothing against Microsoft. Just chose Playstation over them but would gladly buy an xbox. I do prefer the games out on XB1 at the moment
04-27-2014, 02:19 AM #28
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
Honestly man, unless you're absolutely digging the Xbox exclusives and system, I would stick with the PS4 and save that $499 towards future PS games/something nice. The Playstation hasn't even come close to reaching it's potential in games or software. The future is very bright my friend.

The following 3 users say thank you to DirtyBirD for this useful post:

NeedaMilfSoon,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo