09-30-2015, 04:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey my brother frequently gets put in lobbies alone as well as getting online is slow I did do the following
- Tested the connection (Works Fine)
- Tested the Multiplayer connection (Works Fine)
- Cleared cache

Has anyone else had this issue? Have you found a fix if so how?
10-03-2015, 09:45 AM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by DoubleTheBacon View Post
Hey my brother frequently gets put in lobbies alone as well as getting online is slow I did do the following
- Tested the connection (Works Fine)
- Tested the Multiplayer connection (Works Fine)
- Cleared cache

Has anyone else had this issue? Have you found a fix if so how?

No haven't got this error before, have you done anything beforehand to cause this problem... Such as changing settings... When you save GTA 5 is loading slow to you mean it takes a ungodly amount of time to load to 0 - 100% to load into Story Mode...

I did just google it now, it seems that some people are facing this on Xbox... However, none are too reliable for me to give you their advice... Have you tried searching Youtube...

Also, have you tried removing your Wifi/Wired connection then reinstalling it?
10-03-2015, 09:47 AM #3
Alccx
Keeper
Last gen is getting slower and slower with each update as they're made for next gen. Correct me if i'm wrong but Rockstar isn't making anymore updates for last gen. So that's the slowest it will get.
10-04-2015, 02:40 PM #4
@Helpinhand No. We had moved to different location the person had the same box same isp and same connection speeds. I even tried different ethernet cords with zero effects. At our old place he didn't have issues which his is strange.

@Alccx I'm not for sure on that one
10-05-2015, 12:21 PM #5
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by DoubleTheBacon View Post
@Helpinhand No. We had moved to different location the person had the same box same isp and same connection speeds. I even tried different ethernet cords with zero effects. At our old place he didn't have issues which his is strange.

@Alccx I'm not for sure on that one

Use the quote button when you reply since we do not get a notification of a reply if you don't...

Also yeah GTA have stopped updating last gen...
10-25-2015, 11:36 PM #6
Fina
I am error
R.I.P last gen sighhh
10-26-2015, 02:20 AM #7
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
I'm assuming this is GTA V for Xbox One? If you moved to a new location, but your connection speeds are the same, perhaps trying a reset of your router. Also try to see if there are any specific ports GTA V needs, and if so, forwarding them on your router to your Xbox's IP.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo