08-11-2010, 07:53 PM #1
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys i need transactions done so i can get on the trust worthy list, so if anyone wants to send me whatever amount of vbux they want, it can be whatever you want, and as low as you want, i will subscribe to you and like your videos and leave comments on them if you want

all you have to do is send me a few vbux and leave the link to your youtube channel, as well please post in my referral thread

i know i always give out free ones, but i was told they do not count as transactions to make my way to the trust worthy list so i need to do this instead

so please help me out guys, i can also post in your referral thread if you have one and want me to
08-12-2010, 03:46 AM #11
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
Originally posted by Maxx View Post
Thanks!...I got 2 now...

Nice. I have enough for trust worthy level 3 but I just have to get a staff member to check it for me. Smile
08-12-2010, 03:47 AM #12
S10
TROLLN 1337
Originally posted by BOLT View Post
Nice. I have enough for trust worthy level 3 but I just have to get a staff member to check it for me. Smile

How much do you need for each level of trustworthyness

hehe 1337!
08-12-2010, 04:00 AM #13
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
How much do you need for each level of trustworthyness

hehe 1337!

3 for level 3 trust worthy. 10 for level 2 trust worthy. 20 for level 1 trust worthy.

I am pretty sure that is correct above but if I am mistaken I am sorry just that is what others have told me.

Also nice job on 1337 post, I remember when I hit that, I took a screen shot. Happy
Last edited by NeedaMilfSoon ; 08-12-2010 at 04:04 AM.

The following user thanked NeedaMilfSoon for this useful post:

S10
08-12-2010, 04:01 AM #14
S10
TROLLN 1337
3 for level 3 trust worthy. 10 for level 2 trust worthy. 20 for level 1 trust worthy.

I am pretty sure that is correct above but if I am mistaken I am sorry just that is what others have told me.

Thanks!! Cool Man (aka Tustin)
08-12-2010, 04:07 AM #15
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
Thanks!! Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Your welcome buddy, and thanks for the +rep. Smile
08-12-2010, 04:10 AM #16
S10
TROLLN 1337
Your welcome buddy, and thanks for the +rep. Smile

Hope you get your refferals!

Hey you want 3 free subs?
08-12-2010, 04:21 AM #17
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
Hope you get your refferals!

Hey you want 3 free subs?

Thanks man, I hope you make it on the trust worthy list as well.

No thanks, I do not want subscriptions as I do not and will not put videos up on that channel if I decide to make some, thanks anyways though.
08-12-2010, 04:37 AM #18
S10
TROLLN 1337
Thanks man, I hope you make it on the trust worthy list as well.

No thanks, I do not want subscriptions as I do not and will not put videos up on that channel if I decide to make some, thanks anyways though.

ok cool!!!

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Could you comment on this video? Please i already donated some vBux!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKOUqt512Fc[/ame]
08-12-2010, 12:15 PM #19
AgentBearJew
そしてそれで剣は再び落ちます
Yes I will subscribe to you and leave a comment, just my internet is slow so it might take a while. Also if you could please write in my referral thread, and thank you for the vbux. Smile

Yes I will subscribe to those channels, and post in your referral thread, thanks for the vbux.

I posted in refs Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo