Post: ★★★ Selling: 500 Youtube - Comments, Likes, Subs and Favorites For $6.50! ★★★
02-02-2011, 01:12 AM #1
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Invalid thread is invalid. Please visit my new shop here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by oXMoOINzT3IRxx ; 02-28-2011 at 02:39 AM.
02-05-2011, 08:08 PM #38
DaRKnEzZ-
Formerly Known as xFlex0-
Originally posted by Monzter View Post
Yes, I am online right now.

Thanks man Smile

Legit shop guys :love:
02-05-2011, 11:12 PM #39
NorskTnaka
At least I can fight
vouch - really fast service, starts as soon as you pay and hes really trustworthy :love:
02-07-2011, 01:54 AM #40
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Bump to the top. I got another 200 accounts. I'll update the main post in a few days once I put avatars on the new accounts. Smile
02-07-2011, 09:55 PM #41
Introduction

Hello there. I'm in need of around $25 so I have decided to sell subs, comments and likes for the time for the time being. You may have noticed that I now sell favorites to videos. Well they don't increase your search engine ratings like comments, likes and subs do, but they are a good way for your video to get seen. Take a look at this channel for example: You must login or register to view this content. This is one of the accounts I use to subscribe to people. As the channel has no videos on the account, any videos I favorite will be put in its spot. Now imagine, your video will be on 500 of my accounts, exactly like the one I link you to before.

Testimonials/Vouches

Price

As started in the thread title, I will sell this package for $6.50. I have also purchased a brand new Youtube bot. It can finish a list of 500 accounts within a few minutes, which is absolutely AMAZING, imo. No longer will you have to wait a day, or even hours for that matter, for me to finish your order. I WILL ONLY SELL IT AS A PACKAGE.

I will sell this package to no more than 5 people. Prices WILL go up once I start selling full on again. These are old accounts, so if you have purchased subs before, you're out of luck.

To purchase, send the money to: [email]DON`T SEND ME PAYMENT AT THE MOMENT[/email] Send the money as a gift with USD as the currency.

Contact information

is this still available man ?
02-08-2011, 05:44 PM #42
iUniQuee
Treasure hunter
banned wtf
02-08-2011, 06:06 PM #43
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by iUniQuee View Post
banned wtf

Poor Monzter has been banned for overusing the donate button /facepalm
02-13-2011, 05:22 AM #44
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Back in business, negros. I will sell this package another 3 times, then I might raise the prices a little bit. We'll see.
02-13-2011, 05:27 AM #45
Sir
Reeferlution
Everybody buy stuff to support Monz's mexican family :y:
02-13-2011, 03:56 PM #46
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Back in business, negros. I will sell this package another 3 times, then I might raise the prices a little bit. We'll see.

Do you know if i can get youtoobme cheaper than 75? like 20-40?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo