03-04-2011, 02:22 AM #1
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i'm just showing you an amazing looking project I did using Cinema 4D. The render time is horrendous, (550 Frames) but I rendered it overnight. Tell me if this is worth putting up on the market to sell to our fellow NGU users. IF I were to be making this project custom for people, I'd probably ask $6-10 as the render time is soooo long and it just looks beautiful. What do you guys think??? :black:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24KTZV7aiz4]YouTube - This intro is the JIZZ[/ame]

So, well worth $6-10? Tell me what you guys think. :embarrassed:

I know it might be a little too long, but that's why there's such thing as a trim tool. :carling:

Also, I have another intro: how much do you think this is?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqEjHY6oupM[/ame]

Here is my promo video which can be made to your liking:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYx28BFt7U[/ame]

So... What do you guys think these are worth?
Last edited by J-J ; 03-04-2011 at 03:49 AM.
03-05-2011, 04:37 PM #47
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by SiiK View Post
Okay, now let me see you go and make it seeing how easy and good it must be for you right?

Reply back when you are done.

Bud the template has everything you need. You just edit the text and re render. Its not hard. Im not wasting my time for you.
03-06-2011, 03:59 AM #48
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Originally posted by tP
Bud the template has everything you need. You just edit the text and re render. Its not hard. Im not wasting my time for you.

If you were a mature adult, you would stop visiting MY thread and causing havoc. If you even reply to this post, that just shows your immaturity. No
03-06-2011, 04:12 AM #49
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by LilWheezie69x View Post
If you were a mature adult, you would stop visiting MY thread and causing havoc. If you even reply to this post, that just shows your immaturity. No

oRLY? I don't know how it shows my immaturity? If you don't want me to reply stop quoting me? I would have never looked here again if you never quoted me.
03-07-2011, 10:01 PM #50
Originally posted by LilWheezie69x View Post
Hey guys, i'm just showing you an amazing looking project I did using Cinema 4D. The render time is horrendous, (550 Frames) but I rendered it overnight. Tell me if this is worth putting up on the market to sell to our fellow NGU users. IF I were to be making this project custom for people, I'd probably ask $6-10 as the render time is soooo long and it just looks beautiful. What do you guys think??? :black:

You must login or register to view this content.

So, well worth $6-10? Tell me what you guys think. :embarrassed:

I know it might be a little too long, but that's why there's such thing as a trim tool. :carling:

Also, I have another intro: how much do you think this is?

Here is my promo video which can be made to your liking:

So... What do you guys think these are worth?

Can i get the second one for 150K Vbux?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo