Post: Funny Videos needed to help start my community channel!
04-12-2011, 08:41 AM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I just started a new community channel called [url=www.youtube.com/YouFramed]YouFramed[/url], I only have one funny video up and the point of the channel is for people to send funny videos in! so PLEASE, if you have any funny videos please send them in!!!! thats all im asking! thanks Smile btw to send them in go on my channel and PM me Smile

If anyone could promote my channel who has a lot of subs im willing to give them vBucks if they have over 1000 active subs! PM if your interested (anyone !)
Last edited by Mudkip ; 04-12-2011 at 04:35 PM.
04-12-2011, 09:50 AM #2
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
Hey guys, I just started a new community channel called [url=www.youtube.com/YouFramed]YouFramed[/url], I only have one funny video up and the point of the channel is for people to send funny videos in! so PLEASE, if you have any funny videos please send them in!!!! thats all im asking! thanks Smile btw to send them in go on my channel and PM me Smile

If anyone could promote my channel who has a lot of subs im willing to give them vBucks if they have over 1000 active subs! PM if your interested (anyone !)

Looks fun, succes with your channel i have only 313 subs :bye:
But, yeah i subbed u Winky Winky
Last edited by Liquid8 ; 04-12-2011 at 09:54 AM.
04-12-2011, 09:57 AM #3
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Tsim013 View Post
Looks fun, succes with your channel i have only 313 subs :bye:
But, yeah i subbed u Winky Winky

can you put my intro up on your channel and advertise me? ill give you 10k vbucks?
04-12-2011, 09:59 AM #4
can you put my intro up on your channel and advertise me? ill give you 10k vbucks?

Yeah i will do that if i'm home! Can u send the link then?

Because im at school atm :carling:
04-12-2011, 10:05 AM #5
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Yeah i will do that if i'm home! Can u send the link then?

Because im at school atm :carling:

u haven't broken up for easter holidays? and link for my channel: You must login or register to view this content. thanks bro
04-12-2011, 11:28 AM #6
u haven't broken up for easter holidays? and link for my channel: You must login or register to view this content. thanks bro

i mean send link of your intro so i can upload.
04-12-2011, 11:55 AM #7
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
i mean send link of your intro so i can upload.

ok the intro is here: You must login or register to view this content. thanks so much! ill donate when the vid is p, can u link me to your channel?
04-12-2011, 11:57 AM #8
ok the intro is here: You must login or register to view this content. thanks so much! ill donate when the vid is p, can u link me to your channel?

I can't download it atm.

My channel You must login or register to view this content.
04-12-2011, 11:58 AM #9
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
I can't download it atm.

My channel You must login or register to view this content.

why not???? just click it again
04-12-2011, 01:03 PM #10
why not???? just click it again

i've uploaded it!

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo