05-18-2011, 06:36 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Im selling the professional intros you will see below (when you read this there may be 2, but I'm still uploading 2 more so you could check back later if you don't like these 2)

The cost is negotiable

But I would rather 165k vbucks/ £1.00 + a LEGIT sub to my youtube, or 20 bot subs.

This is a professional intro and can render to 1080p it takes about an hour to render in total which is why it's a lot.
TEMPLATE:

intro(1 or 2):
Name(on the intro):
colour of your name:

[multipage=intro 1]

Here is intro 1:

WATCH IN HD!

if you like this and would like to purchase, use the template on the first page.
[multipage=Intro 2]

Here is intro 2:

WATCH IN HD!

if you like this and would like to purchase, use the template on the first page.
[multipage=Intro 3 (not gun intro)]

Here is the intro:

You must login or register to view this content.

WATCH IN HD, YOU MUST!

Last edited by Mudkip ; 05-19-2011 at 08:33 PM.
05-18-2011, 06:52 PM #2
These aren't really professional and they're not worth £2. Maybe you could add some animation and movement to the text instead of it just being shot out a gun Smile
05-18-2011, 06:52 PM #3
Merkii
Former Staff
They aren't exactly professional :S Both of the guns have been released on youtube so you can download and make your own cameras
05-18-2011, 07:08 PM #4
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
I changed the title :\
05-18-2011, 07:21 PM #5
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
I changed the title :\

Yeah I see you changed the name. I'm not trolling but I've gotta say that the intro's arent really good Smile
05-19-2011, 06:17 AM #6
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮

Can you do anything besides guns shooting? I am looking for a good intro And I am willing to pay alot of VBux.
05-19-2011, 06:38 AM #7
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by The
Can you do anything besides guns shooting? I am looking for a good intro And I am willing to pay alot of VBux.

yeah I can do another pretty good one, i'll upload it and put it on ngu tonight so you can preview it
05-19-2011, 07:12 AM #8
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
yeah I can do another pretty good one, i'll upload it and put it on ngu tonight so you can preview it

Ok man. Quote me when it's uploaded. Thanks.
05-19-2011, 08:28 AM #9
Hey guys, Im selling the professional intros you will see below (when you read this there may be 2, but I'm still uploading 2 more so you could check back later if you don't like these 2)

The cost is negotiable

But I would rather 200k vbucks/ £2.00 + a LEGIT sub to my youtube, or 20 bot subs.

This is a professional intro and can render to 1080p it takes about an hour to render in total which is why it's a lot.
TEMPLATE:

intro(1 or 2):
Name(on the intro):
colour of your name:

[multipage=intro 1]

Here is intro 1:

WATCH IN HD!

[multipage=Intro 2]

Here is intro 2:

WATCH IN HD!

i would buy some with vbux but not with 200k vbux and i would lower it but maybe 170k vbux so that would be 30k vbux since more ppl can buy some and you're vbux would start going higher with 30k vbux Winky Winky just saying
05-19-2011, 03:57 PM #10
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by FatalHackz View Post
i would buy some with vbux but not with 200k vbux and i would lower it but maybe 170k vbux so that would be 30k vbux since more ppl can buy some and you're vbux would start going higher with 30k vbux Winky Winky just saying

I'm confused, do you want one?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo