08-17-2011, 06:18 PM #1
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
When purchasing Ez Creator, you agree to the following terms:
There are no refunds unless there is payment issues.
You may not try and crack the HWID check, we will remove you without refund.
You may not try and resell this product, or copy it in any way.
You may not transfer HWID's unless you format your drive.
If the program stops working within 2 days you get a FULL refund, if I have the money still (I can get proof if I do or do not have it) I.E the redif email no longer works, if this happens, I will replace it with yahoo accounts.
We will not refund you if you break any of our Terms of Service

You must login or register to view this content.

What is Ez Create?

Ez Create is a YouTube account create along with a mail account creator which makes making YouTube accounts in USER:PASS format extremely easy! The current price is $10 and will rise as we add more features!

*I did NOT code this program, I bought the source so that I could sell it to NGU cheaper, and in vbux for your guys enjoyment.* I just tweaked the GUI a bit.. thank you.

Pricing?:

Pricing goes at a 2.5mil vbux or $10 via paypal.. if you have anything to "trade" for it that you think its as value as to this program, just PM me please..

Oh, and for the first few trades I'll go first so I can get a vouch on.. I'll give 1-24 hour tests to anyone who is interested.

Vouches:

Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
This guy is 110% LEGIT I have bought this off of him and works like a charm

Feel free to add this post to the thread,

THIS IS 110% LEGIT

Originally posted by MasterBaitor View Post
I CAN VOUCH WORKING 200%. HE's ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AN HAS ALWAYS OFFERED HELP!
Last edited by KyleWTF ; 08-21-2011 at 09:48 PM.
09-05-2011, 03:41 PM #56
Sterg
Perma Banned.......... owaitno.
This is my review of the NeraBot 3.4 update that I am beta testing:
First things first we shall start with the manual account creations. The process is less buggy and I have not had any problems with it so far, the accounts auto save verytime one is made so you do not have to worry about the program crashing and loosing all your hard work! The new authentication system is just amazing, it is faster and simpler. Auto updates have now been implemented so you no longer have to wait for a download link for a new update. The interface is completely different but still simple. There is still no proxy support but the accounts will still last a while.

Secondly let's talk about the auto creation/DeathByCaptcha. DeathByCaptcha has now been implemented! This means that you can leave the bot on all day and it will make accounts all by itself! If you do the math.... Thats a shitload of accounts each day! sadly I have not been able to test DeathByCaptcha myself because I don't have enough money to buy it...

In the end I will rate this new update 8/10 since there are still some minor bugs and no proxy support, however this bot is still the best I can find anywhere at the moment!

Here are some screenshots
09-17-2011, 06:15 PM #57
it doesent work for me no more :(! it just freezes
09-17-2011, 06:22 PM #58
Laney
Ex-Staff
1M vbux pl0x, all I can spare :/
10-08-2011, 12:54 PM #59
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Loving the fact that this the EXACT same thing as the original NeraBot, which is available FREE. All you did was change the GUI.
10-08-2011, 02:27 PM #60
i want some sort of refund , or your new programme as it does not work for me no more!
i payed $10 for this and its stopped working...? help or SCAMMED thread it happening
10-09-2011, 12:00 AM #61
Originally posted by Suckage View Post
Loving the fact that this the EXACT same thing as the original NeraBot, which is available FREE. All you did was change the GUI.

Where can you find this free Nerabot?
10-09-2011, 01:01 AM #62
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Originally posted by NextGenBOOYAH View Post
Where can you find this free Nerabot?
I'll PM you the link, but I don't think works as the captcha system got updated.
10-09-2011, 01:14 AM #63
I'll PM you the link, but I don't think works as the captcha system got updated.

Alright, go ahead and pm, i'd like to try it.
10-09-2011, 07:55 AM #64
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Bree
When purchasing Ez Creator, you agree to the following terms:
There are no refunds unless there is payment issues.
You may not try and crack the HWID check, we will remove you without refund.
You may not try and resell this product, or copy it in any way.
You may not transfer HWID's unless you format your drive.
If the program stops working within 2 days you get a FULL refund, if I have the money still (I can get proof if I do or do not have it) I.E the redif email no longer works, if this happens, I will replace it with yahoo accounts.
We will not refund you if you break any of our Terms of Service

What is Ez Create?

Ez Create is a YouTube account create along with a mail account creator which makes making YouTube accounts in USER:PASS format extremely easy! The current price is $10 and will rise as we add more features!

*I did NOT code this program, I bought the source so that I could sell it to NGU cheaper, and in vbux for your guys enjoyment.* I just tweaked the GUI a bit.. thank you.

Pricing?:

Pricing goes at a 2.5mil vbux or $10 via paypal.. if you have anything to "trade" for it that you think its as value as to this program, just PM me please..

Oh, and for the first few trades I'll go first so I can get a vouch on.. I'll give 1-24 hour tests to anyone who is interested.

Vouches:

MATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE? :FU:

mate me to!! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo