08-22-2012, 05:00 PM #1
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't got so much time for the moment to play games and so, so I was wondering if someone might was intressed to get your video / commentary up on my channel and i pay you for the video.
I get my payments thru Machinima so you will get 1$ for every 1.000 view your video will get, I will ONLY pay you over PayPal, 1$ don't sounds much but it's 50/50 for both of us.
if you upload like 1 clip everyday so can you earn some money and if you upload like 3 videos every month so is that also ok.

Intressed or questions can be asked here or over pm.

for you guys that just pass by to troll or something, just leave the thread.
08-22-2012, 08:49 PM #2
Originally posted by doxis View Post
I don't got so much time for the moment to play games and so, so I was wondering if someone might was intressed to get your video / commentary up on my channel and i pay you for the video.
I get my payments thru Machinima so you will get 1$ for every 1.000 view your video will get, I will ONLY pay you over PayPal, 1$ don't sounds much but it's 50/50 for both of us.
if you upload like 1 clip everyday so can you earn some money and if you upload like 3 videos every month so is that also ok.

I have a commentary channel and a COD clan channel, idk if you would want any of the videos :p
08-23-2012, 07:12 AM #3
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Kid
I have a commentary channel and a COD clan channel, idk if you would want any of the videos

Sure i want, i woulden't mind, it's up to you if you want to give me permission to upload it and you gain 50% of the money i get from it.
08-23-2012, 01:24 PM #4
Sure i want, i woulden't mind, it's up to you if you want to give me permission to upload it and you gain 50% of the money i get from it.

Okay! Let me make a new commentary though Smile
08-23-2012, 01:31 PM #5
Pedo Leader
I’m too L33T
I don't got so much time for the moment to play games and so, so I was wondering if someone might was intressed to get your video / commentary up on my channel and i pay you for the video.

Go to my channel You must login or register to view this content. and take any video you want, all you have to do is give me credit when you upload and the $ 50/50
08-23-2012, 08:56 PM #6
Cory
User needs a dick
What's your channel? I may be interested if you have a decent channel.
10-07-2012, 09:45 AM #7
I don't got so much time for the moment to play g ames and so, so I was wondering if someone might was intressed to get your video / commentary up on my channel and i pay you for the video.

Go to my channel youtube.com/amazingclipshq and take any video Smile just gimme credit and ze moneyzz Lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo