10-06-2012, 09:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ please can a mod close this thread as i have decided to close all my services sorry ]
Last edited by VerbzGFX ; 10-11-2012 at 09:47 PM.
10-06-2012, 01:09 PM #2
Originally posted by Insight
Hey guys i know you may be saying whats the point in the likes why not views, Well the reason for this is that likes show up easier and views take up to 24 - 48 hours to show up so this is what i have decided to do. I am also doing likes because everyone wants there videos to have likes and not dislikes so if your wanting likes then please Quote me or Private Message me but don't just reply as i wont get it in my Inbox.

Prices For Likes:
1.) 10 likes / 50k vbux.
2.) 20 likes / 100k vbux.
3.) 30 likes / 150k vbux.
4.) 40 likes / 200k vbux.
And so on depending on how many likes you want i am only going to 40 but if you are wanting to go higher then just send me a Private Message. [IMPORTANT - These views will take time to show up so please be patient they don't just show up straight away i will send you a message once all the likes are completed.

If i helped you out or you have Purchased from me then please Thank this post for the time that it takes me for these likes to add on and for completed your Purchase.

Ok sent you 200k for 40 likes

10-06-2012, 09:29 PM #3
Originally posted by iCopy View Post
Ok sent you 200k for 40 likes

Ok no problem mate i shall start it now sorry for the wait.
10-06-2012, 10:05 PM #4
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >

Donated 200k, keep the video private
10-06-2012, 10:54 PM #5
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Hey guys i know you may be saying whats the point in the likes why not views, Well the reason for this is that likes show up easier and views take up to 24 - 48 hours to show up so this is what i have decided to do. I am also doing likes because everyone wants there videos to have likes and not dislikes so if your wanting likes then please Quote me or Private Message me but don't just reply as i wont get it in my Inbox.

Prices For Likes:
1.) 10 likes / 50k vbux.
2.) 20 likes / 100k vbux.
3.) 30 likes / 150k vbux.
And so on depending on how many likes you want i am only going to 40 but if you are wanting to go higher then just send me a Private Message. [IMPORTANT - These views will take time to show up so please be patient they don't just show up straight away i will send you a message once all the likes are completed.

If i helped you out or you have Purchased from me then please Thank this post for the time that it takes me for these likes to add on and for completed your Purchase.

Please no more Purchases until i have completed my 2 latest Customers Thankyou.

ok let me know when u done other two guys
10-07-2012, 02:17 AM #6
Originally posted by doxis View Post
Donated 200k, keep the video private

Ok my friend but please be patient as i have another client to get through i will send you a message once the likes have been completed. Smile

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by zPRIZER1
ok let me know when u done other two guys

It's actually 3 guys as someone posted just before you did sorry.
10-07-2012, 02:20 AM #7
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Ok my friend but please be patient as i have another client to get through i will send you a message once the likes have been completed. Smile

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

It's actually 3 guys as someone posted just before you did sorry.

kk and would u do me a youtube background & avatar or u not doing them no more ?
10-07-2012, 02:24 AM #8
kk and would u do me a youtube background & avatar or u not doing them no more ?

I am only doing Partnered Backgrounds for 500k vbux.
10-07-2012, 02:36 AM #9
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
I am only doing Partnered Backgrounds for 500k vbux.

:think:ah k .. not partnered but was gona give 800k vbux .. let me know when u can do the likes then Needa
10-07-2012, 02:43 AM #10
:think:ah k .. not partnered but was gona give 800k vbux .. let me know when u can do the likes then Needa

Well its going to be a while before i get the likes all completed so if you want we could come to some sort of agreement for your Avatar and Background.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo