01-05-2013, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: THIS CHANNEL IS PARTNERED!

Stats:

1,443 subs (All active!)

104,810 Video views

Name: EnhanceSnipingPS3 <--If you dont like the name it has become really easy to hide it with the new layout Smile

Price: Offer me! Smile I am saving up for something and it is alot of money so hopefully this account will get me there!

Proof of ownership and banner for partnership: You must login or register to view this content.

This channel has been resold but I am the original owner and If you buy it I will also transfer the eSign to you so you can make bank from this account Smile The account hasn't been quite active but it gains subs almsot too fast haha :p

Also: I will also add in a few ways to get legit and fast views and I can add in mobile viewers (Very exspenive programs nowadays Smile )
Last edited by Fuser's Hoe ; 01-06-2013 at 03:17 AM.
01-09-2013, 12:08 PM #11
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Fuser
Well I just want like $30 for this, i really dont want to argue, i mean, you'll get alot of views, but noy like 50,000 unless it's like REALLY good content you know? :p

I think Needadicksoon is right.

You should upload a video to proof its got active subscribers.

The video doesn't have to be rubbish at all, any video that your channel is related to would be enough.
01-09-2013, 11:26 PM #12
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I think Needadicksoon is right.

You should upload a video to proof its got active subscribers.

The video doesn't have to be rubbish at all, any video that your channel is related to would be enough.

I sold it.. so can you please close this? thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo