01-21-2013, 09:50 AM #1
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you can make a pretty good youtube backgroud and is willing to do it for vbuxs, message me or post here i am willing to give all the vbux's i got on me and the extra when intrest comes in.

Message me or quote me for details.
01-23-2013, 01:30 AM #2
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
If you can make a pretty good youtube backgroud and is willing to do it for vbuxs, message me or post here i am willing to give all the vbux's i got on me and the extra when intrest comes in.

Message me or quote me for details.

I can do it for you. Just one question. Do you want a partnered background or a non-partnered background?
01-23-2013, 02:57 PM #3
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Sara
I can do it for you. Just one question. Do you want a partnered background or a non-partnered background?

most preferably a partnered one, but it doesn't have to be.
01-23-2013, 04:05 PM #4
most preferably a partnered one, but it doesn't have to be.

I'm better at doing a partnered one. If you want, I can show you a few backgrounds i made
01-23-2013, 11:19 PM #5
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Sara
I'm better at doing a partnered one. If you want, I can show you a few backgrounds i made

alright you can post them here or pm me, i am looking forward to look at what you got,
01-24-2013, 02:03 AM #6
alright you can post them here or pm me, i am looking forward to look at what you got,

Here are a few backgrounds I have made...
You must login or register to view this content.

The latest one I made is this one: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo