10-31-2014, 09:49 PM #1
UhZxro
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i downloaded aw and got it in multiman and when i click to play it it tells me this
You must login or register to view this content. if i click yes to that will it put me to ofw ps3 so im not jailbroken anymore is there any other ways to bypass it ? thanks Happy

The following 2 users groaned at UhZxro for this awful post:

Self
10-31-2014, 11:13 PM #11
Guys after i download it i got alot of files but i forgot how to extract all and get the name and blus id ? Help
10-31-2014, 11:20 PM #12
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
If you could read and comprehend what you read you would notice it is asking you if you want to fix the game file to run on your firmware. It is not saying it will update your firmware. Select 'Yes'. This is not the last time you will see this message, get used to it. Also after getting the 1.01 update you have to mount again with multiMan and get a similar message about fixing the update. Answer 'Yes' again.
10-31-2014, 11:22 PM #13
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
If you could read and comprehend what you read you would notice it is asking you if you want to fix the game file to run on your firmware. It is not saying it will update your firmware. Select 'Yes'. This is not the last time you will see this message, get used to it. Also after getting the 1.01 update you have to mount again with multiMan and get a similar message about fixing the update. Answer 'Yes' again.

PSNpatch is life.
10-31-2014, 11:42 PM #14
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Zombie
PSNpatch is life.

There is that too but why complicate it for people who can't read?

The following user thanked FarSideX for this useful post:

11-01-2014, 12:24 AM #15
Originally posted by UhZxro View Post
so i downloaded aw and got it in multiman and when i click to play it it tells me this
You must login or register to view this content. if i click yes to that will it put me to ofw ps3 so im not jailbroken anymore is there any other ways to bypass it ? thanks Happy

no patch -.-
klick yes & you can play
11-01-2014, 06:39 AM #16
UhZxro
Do a barrel roll!
Because 4.65 was leaked and wasnt completely finished so there are alot of bug's
11-01-2014, 06:41 AM #17
UhZxro
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah i figured that out but now it just tells me to update is there a way to bypass that or do i have to go to 4.65 Rebug ?
11-01-2014, 06:47 AM #18
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by UhZxro View Post
so i downloaded aw and got it in multiman and when i click to play it it tells me this

i recent downloaded grand turismo 6 and did this fix it just made it laggy it better to be on the latest firmware for the "up to date graphics that cod aw has to offer"<< my ass but u should be on a higher fw then 4.46 that's quite old
(correct me if im wrong)
11-01-2014, 06:52 AM #19
i know how to fix the issue and i doubt the Multiman patch will fix though u will need to press X and accept it and update

The following user thanked HappyGreat for this useful post:

Sunnis

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo