08-09-2015, 10:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How are their still people modding if there isnt any antiban (supposedly) I mean even i have a paid $35 tool that dosent even have antiban.
08-10-2015, 04:48 PM #20
sleekshow
I defeated!
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
They keep deleting the post saying it doesn't work Not Happy or Sad

Lol works for me 100 percent. Im using my own cid. Not even spoofing one bit lol im going to make most aw on 1.18
08-10-2015, 04:51 PM #21
sleekshow
I defeated!
Originally posted by real1983 View Post
ok i found the original posters website and thread over a hundred pages of comments everyone says it dont work it either freezes your console or you get banned the eboot DOES NOT WORK stop lieing to everyone the eboot was a fail like all the rest you people make me laugh get a life and stop bullshitting everyone all of you

It works what u on about people are saying antiban works in french.
08-10-2015, 04:55 PM #22
sleekshow
I defeated!
Swapped my aw blus eboot 40 kb for the dex eboot all mods and launched the game.

Keep default_mp.self and default.self original only change eboot.

Loads straight into multiplayer. Sign in. Fetches ur profile. Ur character has red boxes and all mods.

If it dont work for u i suggest u switch over to dex ita 4.50 the best cfw to date
08-10-2015, 05:18 PM #23
FreeakHead
Do a barrel roll!
there will always be someone ho says it works hahahah

The following user thanked FreeakHead for this useful post:

real1983
08-10-2015, 05:29 PM #24
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by sleekshow View Post
It works what u on about people are saying antiban works in french.

lmao know they are not i dont know what your on homie but i found the person who posted the eboots on this website and yes its like realitygaming.fr and know they are not saying it works you must not know how to read bro again this shit does not work stop lieing to people
08-10-2015, 05:38 PM #25
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
no offense i would never switch to anything im on Rebug 4.70.1 DEX and it is by far the best cfw i have ever used or seen and ii never tried to play with the eboot that had the mods already in it i dont like that i rather use a tool but again it dont work i read pages upon pages the last page the man said when he was back from his vacation he would try to fix it also i learned never trust anyone who cant proove that something works by video also i learned never trust someone who makes a eboot and says its 100 % working and they never even tested it which is what the man said multiple times he is not home he didnt test it why post something telling people it works ad they never tested it there selves retarded and i learned when people say they have the best anything or say anything is the best that is there opinion just like my opinion rebug is the best firmware to date and yes it loaded up straight to multiplayer like a debug eboot is supposed to and yes you can sign in and yes in 1 minute your banned or excuse me not banned you freeze then anytime after that first lucky sign in you try to repeat process freeze over and over and over it never allows you to sign in but then swap back 40kb original eboot sign in banned permanetly the reason you freeze is your being banned why because the antiban is wrong it DONT WORK lmfao ok so yeah it never says ban it just freezes that is not how a working antiban is supposed to work there is supposed to be no ban and no freeze period if it works 100 percent and if i can sign in wth original eboot play no ban then try to use his eboot sign in then freeze then try again freeze then say fuck it put back original eboot then sign in banned it does not work and 4 or 5 different people said they did it different ways to get it to work one of the people said he did it 2 different ways ehich dont work together so it got to be all a bunch of bullshit also the moderators says it dont work and deleted the post because why the antiban is not working also and antiban eboots that work all you do is this swap original eboot with modded one get online play forever with no ban until update patches it
Last edited by real1983 ; 08-10-2015 at 05:46 PM.

The following user thanked real1983 for this useful post:

cocoba
08-10-2015, 06:27 PM #26
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by sleekshow View Post
Lol works for me 100 percent. Im using my own cid. Not even spoofing one bit lol im going to make most aw on 1.18

Lol it works for me to 100%
08-10-2015, 09:19 PM #27
sleekshow
I defeated!
Originally posted by real1983 View Post
lmao know they are not i dont know what your on homie but i found the person who posted the eboots on this website and yes its like realitygaming.fr and know they are not saying it works you must not know how to read bro again this shit does not work stop lieing to people

Your the one who cant read. Go look at the post in the forum properly. There woudnt be 52 pages of comments if it wasnt working. and to be honest i couldnt care less or give to fukz if it dont work for u. Ur whinge like an old woman. Even when he posted it here you were like ah it freeezes too much. hes eboot works hu gives a fuk if i freeze after two hours atleast im not getting account ban every two minutes i sign it.

The following user thanked sleekshow for this useful post:

TrillBrown
08-10-2015, 09:21 PM #28
sleekshow
I defeated!
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
Lol it works for me to 100%

Lol same. Im going to enjoy modding on aw on this update for once. I was already on search and destroy kiln people with the m1 iron sights the little revolver gun with one shot. Lol they were like wtf haaha too funyy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo