08-09-2015, 10:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How are their still people modding if there isnt any antiban (supposedly) I mean even i have a paid $35 tool that dosent even have antiban.
08-10-2015, 09:49 PM #29
FreeakHead
Do a barrel roll!
If its work let see some proof

The following user thanked FreeakHead for this useful post:

real1983
08-11-2015, 04:37 AM #30
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
they cant proove it bro it dont work and what he is saying he can do play with out account banned every 2 minutes is exactly what it does freezes every account with in minutes you cant even get into a game and then when you try to sign back in after the initial freeze it freezes at the sign in every time there full of shit im mot whining thats how it is spelled correctly you illiterate fuck im just explaining myself and situation and again none of you can proove it works for because it does not you cannot just swap the eboot with the original and load game pspatch psninja or not and sign in from xmb at multiplayer menu and play therefore it does not work at all again stop bullshitting everyone you fuck tards if it worked then the moderators of the Advanced Warfare Section wouldnt have deleted the original post and yours trillbrown i see your post is deleted to why because it dont work you all are so childish what do you get out of bs people and causing them to waste there time and get account ban i simply asked for proof and a REAL tutorial and none of you can post neither i am therefore done wasting my time on liars have a great day if it works for you great congrats have fun for the normal people like me i am sorry it has never worked if i ever find a real one i will let you all know unless its private or paid for i wont be able to share but if its free or public i got you
08-11-2015, 04:38 AM #31
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by FreeakHead View Post
If its work let see some proof

eaxactly where is the REAL proof oh thats right there is none lmao
08-11-2015, 05:40 AM #32
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
to all the idiots sayiing this bullshit works...

ok this is from the original website the one he is normally on
words from his mouth

Above all there was no test because I'm on vacation. And would not say "What serves its release test if your not !!" And bha I simply replied that a topic has no one was creating my I propose is willing to help you but also help. If you Believes simply snapping finger and string 3 Nop and bha you fool behind it was the work of research to avoid detection therefore respect the work that is doing to you because I am the only one trying to limit help you while I pourait let you in the crap I have mine who works for me (not work for you) so areter to complain IDA and otherwise take me out and HxD antiban. Mtn Aaaaaall longer free because you have no respect for the work done. '
now some comments that people left him about his eboot

I freeze in the online menu

It froze me i sign back in im banned

the same for me freeze in the group cex 4.70

me to i feeeze then ban DEX

I freeze :pleure:

Even with the freeze cex I eboot is What the fuck! :pleure:

Yes me too it's like this: /, I think patched Eboot

i freeze in cex and dex now im banned :(

The eboot has cex and dex was patched Sad Awesome

Please, fix dex merciii

Please, fix cex merci

Yes exactly I! I co me, I éteinds my PS3, start the game by being Deco PSN, co me and BOOM *** FREEZE MOTHERFUC :(

You'll freeze after 3 min of game :(

The eboot All No host freeze after 3 mibn of game, and the UAV eboot, laser redbox freeze on the menu :( !

not work for me cex or dex :(

i could go on for days i dont think it works but you all keep reposting the same useless shit and saying it works lmfao

The following 2 users say thank you to real1983 for this useful post:

FreeakHead, sleekshow
08-11-2015, 03:51 PM #33
Moderator close thread.

The following user thanked murko100 for this useful post:

FreeakHead
08-11-2015, 05:02 PM #34
sleekshow
I defeated!
You need serious help mate. I suggest u book urself to see a psychologist
08-11-2015, 05:54 PM #35
FreeakHead
Do a barrel roll!
Hahaha you men you self Happy its maby working one Day if you are Lucky then bannad an make new account and same shit agen bannad and make new account and bannad again :s ....................
08-11-2015, 07:36 PM #36
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by real1983 View Post
to all the idiots sayiing this bullshit works...

ok this is from the original website the one he is normally on
words from his mouth

Above all there was no test because I'm on vacation. And would not say "What serves its release test if your not !!" And bha I simply replied that a topic has no one was creating my I propose is willing to help you but also help. If you Believes simply snapping finger and string 3 Nop and bha you fool behind it was the work of research to avoid detection therefore respect the work that is doing to you because I am the only one trying to limit help you while I pourait let you in the crap I have mine who works for me (not work for you) so areter to complain IDA and otherwise take me out and HxD antiban. Mtn Aaaaaall longer free because you have no respect for the work done. '
now some comments that people left him about his eboot

I freeze in the online menu

It froze me i sign back in im banned

the same for me freeze in the group cex 4.70

me to i feeeze then ban DEX

I freeze :pleure:

Even with the freeze cex I eboot is What the fuck! :pleure:

Yes me too it's like this: /, I think patched Eboot

i freeze in cex and dex now im banned :(

The eboot has cex and dex was patched Sad Awesome

Please, fix dex merciii

Please, fix cex merci

Yes exactly I! I co me, I éteinds my PS3, start the game by being Deco PSN, co me and BOOM *** FREEZE MOTHERFUC :(

You'll freeze after 3 min of game :(

The eboot All No host freeze after 3 mibn of game, and the UAV eboot, laser redbox freeze on the menu :( !

not work for me cex or dex :(

i could go on for days i dont think it works but you all keep reposting the same useless shit and saying it works lmfao

Lol u trying so hard to mod AW u got trolled when I said I got banned just see if u still on my dick fuckn randy
08-12-2015, 02:51 PM #37
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
yeah your hilarious dont lie your banned to using this its ok lie all you want dont matter im good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo