08-09-2015, 10:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How are their still people modding if there isnt any antiban (supposedly) I mean even i have a paid $35 tool that dosent even have antiban.
08-09-2015, 03:27 PM #2
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Wtf happen to that dudes eboot wow the mods here are selfish that eboot is working for me
08-09-2015, 03:40 PM #3
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
Wtf happen to that dudes eboot wow the mods here are selfish that eboot is working for me

He said "Fuck english dont respect 15 hours of work"

I still have both of the EBOOTS

But i'm on DEX and using the CEX EBOOT made me reinstall my CFW xD so DEX is ok but it's buggy af :(

I Respect what he did for us doe putting 15 hours of work for the people
08-09-2015, 04:32 PM #4
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iBrava View Post
He said "Fuck english dont respect 15 hours of work"

I still have both of the EBOOTS

But i'm on DEX and using the CEX EBOOT made me reinstall my CFW xD so DEX is ok but it's buggy af :(

I Respect what he did for us doe putting 15 hours of work for the people

And did it work for u or u got ban I played for a hour with no ban plus I downloaded the cex one and it was a debug eboot took me straight to mp
08-09-2015, 04:36 PM #5
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by murko100 View Post
How are their still people modding if there isnt any antiban (supposedly) I mean even i have a paid $35 tool that dosent even have antiban.

Sound to me that u should of been using a free tool I respect donating 5 or 10 but selling for 30 lol sounds to me that there pimping on the site

The following user thanked TrillBrown for this useful post:

Moreuseinatool
08-10-2015, 06:09 AM #6
At this point willing to pay that much as long as there is proof that it works its been 2 fucking months sinces prom1ses left and still no ab
08-10-2015, 06:42 AM #7
And did it work for u or u got ban I played for a hour with no ban plus I downloaded the cex one and it was a debug eboot took me straight to mp

Yes it's working fine for me i've been using it for 8 hours and no ban
08-10-2015, 07:37 AM #8
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
how do you get those eboots to work please show me a tutorial or video how ive tried everything i have all those same exact eboots downloaded and all of them just freeze period
08-10-2015, 07:37 AM #9
sleekshow
I defeated!

Working for 24 hrs, no ban the debug eboot. Only freezes after 2 hours
08-10-2015, 07:40 AM #10
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iBrava View Post
Yes it's working fine for me i've been using it for 8 hours and no ban

how did you get it work honestly every time someone posts those eboots the thread is trashed so i dont see how it works if it does why do the moderators of this section keep deleting them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo