11-01-2014, 04:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, im about to start making my menu and i decided to make a huds elem designer, so why not releasing it to others ? Smile It's also open source so if you want to edit it then you are free to do so, just leave some credits ^^
The already compiled version is 1/54 on virustotal, probably because of the metroFrameworks? Anyways the source is also included so you can remove it if you want ^^

[Preview]

You must login or register to view this content.

NOT A REAL MENU, only to show how easy it is to design something with this tool, took me 1-2 mins ! Happy

ALREADY COMPILED

DOWNLOASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
SCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

SOURCE

Credits:
-Bad Luck Brian
-Shark
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 11-01-2014 at 04:49 AM.

The following 50 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, Boliberrys, Dan Dactyl, DaZeModz-, DJ_KILLA1337, Dog88Christian, EliteHackzPS3, flynhigh09, FusionIsDaName, Geo, Im Not Boobdidas, iModTintin, iNDMx, InfinityISB4CK, Yenix, Jannik007, LBK, Loxy, MaNamesTyler, MORPHEUS__2142, network10, Norway-_-1999, John, NotALegitPlayer, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, Not Rage, oStankyModz, MysteryAviate, Pwnaggge, RawDog2002, RebugAlex, RTE, SaberNGU, Shark, Smooth, SyGnUs, Thirst, Versed, wajdi9, Laser, worrorfight, xAceHDx, XDrifteer7, xSlinkeyy, xSuperLᴏbbies, Xx_GANG_xX, ZerthekModz, zMarcusHD, zRayz-
11-01-2014, 04:42 AM #2
MaNamesTyler
Little One
Originally posted by Bad
Hey everyone, im about to start making my menu and i decided to make a huds elem designer, so why not releasing it to others ? Smile It's also open source so if you want to edit it then you are free to do so, just leave some credits ^^
The already compiled version is 1/54 on virustotal, probably because of the metroFrameworks? Anyways the source is also included so you can remove it if you want ^^

[Preview]

ALREADY COMPILED

SOURCE

Credits:
-Bad Luck Brian
-Shark

Good job man Smile
11-01-2014, 04:46 AM #3
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Great release! Really looking forward to your menu :p
11-01-2014, 05:28 AM #4
Cex? :(
11-01-2014, 05:44 AM #5
Fuckin Dope Bro, Thanks Gunna help alot tired of quiting and loading the game
11-01-2014, 06:15 AM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Damn. The game was already fucked up, but now BLB is hopping into it? It's over.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

FusionIsDaName
11-01-2014, 06:47 AM #7
Originally posted by Bad
Hey everyone, im about to start making my menu and i decided to make a huds elem designer, so why not releasing it to others ? Smile It's also open source so if you want to edit it then you are free to do so, just leave some credits ^^

[Preview]

NOT A REAL MENU, only to show how easy it is to design something with this tool, took me 1-2 mins ! Happy

ALREADY COMPILED

SOURCE

Credits:
-Bad Luck Brian
-Shark

God damn its so nice to see that you are back wat
11-01-2014, 08:05 AM #8
SC58
Former Staff
Who thinks this is the year for everyone to get C&Awesome face's
11-01-2014, 09:01 AM #9
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Bad

[Preview]

ALREADY COMPILED

SOURCE

Credits:
-Bad Luck Brian
-Shark

good to see you made good use of my structure that I spent a while working on, even though its not finished :(, by the way im pretty sure to change the client its hud + 0xA4 if anyone is wondering :p, either 0x5FF or 0x7FF for all clients I forgot

The following user thanked Shark for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian
11-01-2014, 05:00 PM #10
Originally posted by Shark View Post
good to see you made good use of my structure that I spent a while working on, even though its not finished :(, by the way im pretty sure to change the client its hud + 0xA4 if anyone is wondering :p, either 0x5FF or 0x7FF for all clients I forgot

I believe it's 0x5FF.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo