12-23-2014, 08:55 PM #1
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the steps that I have taken to play AW on the 1.05 update giving constant ban.

1. Download NEW PSN Patch 4.66.30 *credit goes to pcpc who shared the link I found in another thread*
Originally posted by pcpc View Post
NEW PSN Patch 4.66.30 You must login or register to view this content. Winky Winky

2. Create a new PSN account on a console running OFW and play AW (play a couple of matches ONLINE)
3. Now on your console running CFW - delete AW Game data.
4. On your console running CFW - put into recovery mode and choose #4 Rebuild Database.
(Don't know how to... look here) You must login or register to view this content.
5. Install .pkg and run it
6. Run PSNINJA select the first 3 and exit
7. Sign in with your new PSN account and play AW.
(BD ONLY) - It will ask you to update to 1.05... do the update and you should be good to go.
(BACKUP ONLY) - It will ask you to update to 1.05... do the update and after you'll get an error. To fix this turn off your console and start up MM and load up AW again... MM will rebuild automatically. Run PSN PATCH let it reboot and run PSNINJA choose the first 3 then exit.
Now you can start AW without error.

*If still having trouble I'll upload a video tut*
ENJOY AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Last edited by MoDz4Gaming ; 12-25-2014 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Problem Solved

The following 3 users say thank you to MoDz4Gaming for this useful post:

CBauer, Ghozt007, Tsurimi
12-23-2014, 09:23 PM #2
pcpc
Little One
Originally posted by MoDz4Gaming View Post
My problem is this,
So I used 1.05 EBOOT Builder and ran perfect for a few days with no problems what so ever.
Used Console Manager 2.60 spoofed my ID for the extra protection. Then out of no where I got the BAN WAVE. So I tried to fix this by deleting my Game Data update and even uninstalled the "GAME".
I started from scratch No Modding and clean as can be, not running Console Manager. I even made fresh accounts on the AW server 5 times. Which is weird that they let me mind you, AND STILL GET BANNED. Not my console... just the account. WHY? Am I missing something? I went as far as even cleaning my cookies, cache, etc. etc. LOL
How can I fix this issue? PLEASE can anyone help me resolve this, THANK YOU in advance.

Hello 1 r u cex or dex ? 2 try to make new acc on OFW PS3 then play some time then try to sign on your CFW with this acc and DO NOT change EBOOT we need to wait for new solutions
Last edited by pcpc ; 12-23-2014 at 09:26 PM.

The following user thanked pcpc for this useful post:

MoDz4Gaming
12-23-2014, 09:54 PM #3
Synigist
NextGenUpdate Elite
Use ps patch and disable cfw. It's working atm

The following user thanked Synigist for this useful post:

MoDz4Gaming
12-23-2014, 10:06 PM #4
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer
Hello 1 r u cex or dex ? 2 try to make new acc on OFW PS3 then play some time then try to sign on your CFW with this acc and DO NOT change EBOOT we need to wait for new solutions

Thanks for replying with a solution, I'm running DEX and going to try out your method now. I'm in the process of doing a "rebuild system data, true system recovery (ps3 hard menu)" you had mention in another thread.
Last edited by MoDz4Gaming ; 12-23-2014 at 10:14 PM.
12-23-2014, 10:13 PM #5
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by OmgItsLethal View Post

Thanks for replying with a solution, I will try that as well as that is part of my next step to resolve this AW 1.05 disaster.
12-24-2014, 01:00 AM #6
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Vince
Don't mod the game, problem solved. They stepped up their banning measures, so sooner or later you will end up banned.

I learned my lesson and it was all fun until I gotten caught, But for now I'll hold up modding AW. I'll keep it simple and stay doing it to older games. As far as this Problem I had with 1.05... ITS TEMPORARILY FIXED. running smooth and under radar. Thank you for your feed back.
Last edited by MoDz4Gaming ; 12-27-2014 at 07:44 PM.
12-24-2014, 01:10 AM #7
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer
Running 2 hours straight in and out of lobbies... not a problem as I see.
12-24-2014, 06:59 AM #8
Ghozt007
Gym leader
Originally posted by MoDz4Gaming View Post
Running 2 hours straight in and out of lobbies... not a problem as I see.

Are you playing from BD Rom or backup also what steps solved your problem?
12-24-2014, 09:14 AM #9
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Ghozt007 View Post
Are you playing from BD Rom or backup also what steps solved your problem?

These are the steps I've taken:
Delete old update 1.05 with all AW data from ps3 ,rebuild system data true system recovery (ps3 hard menu) Download NEW PSN Patch 4.66.30 You must login or register to view this content. then install fresh update with original EBOOT 1.05, Rebuild game in MM
Merry Xmas Winky Winky

And it was confirmed working
Originally posted by OmgItsLethal View Post

I did create a new account on OFW and played 2 matches before starting these steps
Last edited by MoDz4Gaming ; 12-24-2014 at 09:27 AM.

The following user thanked MoDz4Gaming for this useful post:

Ghozt007
12-24-2014, 09:56 AM #10
zOutlawsz
Do a barrel roll!
im on ita 4.50 and havent been banned for ages all i used was a debugged eboot that i made with the eboot builder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo