12-23-2014, 08:55 PM #1
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the steps that I have taken to play AW on the 1.05 update giving constant ban.

1. Download NEW PSN Patch 4.66.30 *credit goes to pcpc who shared the link I found in another thread*
Originally posted by pcpc View Post
NEW PSN Patch 4.66.30 You must login or register to view this content. Winky Winky

2. Create a new PSN account on a console running OFW and play AW (play a couple of matches ONLINE)
3. Now on your console running CFW - delete AW Game data.
4. On your console running CFW - put into recovery mode and choose #4 Rebuild Database.
(Don't know how to... look here) You must login or register to view this content.
5. Install .pkg and run it
6. Run PSNINJA select the first 3 and exit
7. Sign in with your new PSN account and play AW.
(BD ONLY) - It will ask you to update to 1.05... do the update and you should be good to go.
(BACKUP ONLY) - It will ask you to update to 1.05... do the update and after you'll get an error. To fix this turn off your console and start up MM and load up AW again... MM will rebuild automatically. Run PSN PATCH let it reboot and run PSNINJA choose the first 3 then exit.
Now you can start AW without error.

*If still having trouble I'll upload a video tut*
ENJOY AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Last edited by MoDz4Gaming ; 12-25-2014 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Problem Solved

The following 3 users say thank you to MoDz4Gaming for this useful post:

CBauer, Ghozt007, Tsurimi
01-03-2015, 05:09 PM #20
Originally posted by AbsoluteDexy View Post
Use ps patch and disable cfw. It's working atm

that worked for my main account for like a week then it got banned lol

for my second two days

for my third its still working

I think it depends on if some random person reports you

The following user thanked PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

MoDz4Gaming
01-04-2015, 06:27 PM #21
Advancer
Space Ninja
No one is going to put there ps3 in recovery and delete game updates to play im sorry but thats just long and not worth it to play in my eyes lol and like people say just disable cfw it works or do what i do use ur cfw as a hosting machine and host an xp lobby for your ofw ps3 (if u have 2 ps3 like me) Smile

The following user thanked Advancer for this useful post:

MoDz4Gaming
01-05-2015, 02:01 PM #22
Originally posted by zOutlawsz View Post
all i do man is load game from mm then psninja and thats it also console manager 2.60 but i dont spoof my CID reason being is as soon as u sign in sony see your cid then all of a sudden they see it has changed thats a red flag for u right there so i suggest not to spoof your CID let us know how u guys go cheers but all credit to rawdog though who helped me out so myself rawdog and austin havent been banned at all which is why im shocked that alot of people are getting banned maybe the COD GODS are watching over us...lol

Been spoofing id for.2 years surely if this was flagged ide b banned bye.now .ppl who.get.banned on cod games clan aint hideing thier shit properly I aint been.banned on ghost or aw or any otha cod in 18 months and I use.the.majour.modz so im defo doing something correct :-)

The following user thanked Moreuseinatool for this useful post:

MoDz4Gaming
01-05-2015, 08:39 PM #23
Originally posted by MoDz4Gaming View Post
These are the steps that I have taken to play AW on the 1.05 update giving constant ban.

1. Download NEW PSN Patch 4.66.30 *credit goes to pcpc who shared the link I found in another thread*

2. Create a new PSN account on a console running OFW and play AW (play a couple of matches ONLINE)
3. Now on your console running CFW - delete AW Game data.
4. On your console running CFW - put into recovery mode and choose #4 Rebuild Database.
(Don't know how to... look here) You must login or register to view this content.
5. Install .pkg and run it
6. Run PSNINJA select the first 3 and exit
7. Sign in with your new PSN account and play AW.
(BD ONLY) - It will ask you to update to 1.05... do the update and you should be good to go.
(BACKUP ONLY) - It will ask you to update to 1.05... do the update and after you'll get an error. To fix this turn off your console and start up MM and load up AW again... MM will rebuild automatically. Run PSN PATCH let it reboot and run PSNINJA choose the first 3 then exit.
Now you can start AW without error.

*If still having trouble I'll upload a video tut*
ENJOY AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

you could also just use ccapi 2.60 and enable ofw mode. i've done it for the past few days and it's worked fine.
01-06-2015, 01:55 AM #24
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by r View Post
No one is going to put there ps3 in recovery and delete game updates to play im sorry but thats just long and not worth it to play in my eyes lol and like people say just disable cfw it works or do what i do use ur cfw as a hosting machine and host an xp lobby for your ofw ps3 (if u have 2 ps3 like me) Smile

Now that's a great idea.
01-06-2015, 02:04 AM #25
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Tsurimi View Post
you could also just use ccapi 2.60 and enable ofw mode. i've done it for the past few days and it's worked fine.

This all happen because I was on 2.50, but I updated everything and still playing after clearing up my mess. I'm using PSNINJA, PSN PATCH, and ccapi 2.60 now... theirs always a possibility of getting ban. LOL
Last edited by MoDz4Gaming ; 01-06-2015 at 02:48 AM.
01-06-2015, 02:21 AM #26
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post
orrr you could just use a regular eboot and use a antiban tool xD? i haven't been ban yet

That was 1 method I've tried and the ban continued... so I tried this method and thankfully I'm still running smooth. I been playing almost 2 weeks now since then.
01-06-2015, 02:33 AM #27
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post
orrr you could just use a regular eboot and use a antiban tool xD? i haven't been ban yet

Originally that was the way I was modding... but wanted to try something without my PC.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo