01-07-2015, 12:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Even though creating debug eboots should be basic knowledge, I created one for the people that don't know how to do it or cba to do it.
For future updates, see You must login or register to view this content. for a tut on how to create debug eboots... (cred: primetime43)

Debug EBOOT:
download: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Joren for this useful post:

Boliberrys, deaf-vador, MrToxlcBooty
01-07-2015, 12:31 PM #2
Ok so I am just getting into this shit. What exactly is this used for? Thanks!
01-07-2015, 12:34 PM #3
Originally posted by Honduh View Post
Ok so I am just getting into this shit. What exactly is this used for? Thanks!

This is a debugged eboot.bin, so you can real time edit using TMAPI.
If you use a regular (non-debug) eboot. Your process wont show up in debugger + you wont be able to attach your game process.
This probably wont make any sense to you since you're new, but there isn't an easier explanation for this Drack
01-07-2015, 12:35 PM #4
No actually makes perfectly good sense. I have programming knowledge just not in the console realm =)
01-07-2015, 02:03 PM #5
zombiehunterv3
Pokemon Trainer
There is no real point of using this Eboot unless you want to get your account reset or banned, it maybe good to use for about 10-30 mins of game-play though that's really it. Yes I have made my own AB eboot for 1.06
At least you made the eboot and released it Winky Winky
Last edited by zombiehunterv3 ; 01-07-2015 at 02:14 PM.
01-07-2015, 02:26 PM #6
Thanks for the input! Anyone happen to be around and have some time to spare? Im kind of confused regarding this entire thing =X Sorry, if so my Skype is T.alented
01-07-2015, 03:28 PM #7
Originally posted by zombiehunterv3 View Post
There is no real point of using this Eboot unless you want to get your account reset or banned, it maybe good to use for about 10-30 mins of game-play though that's really it. Yes I have made my own AB eboot for 1.06
At least you made the eboot and released it Winky Winky

I don't see why you would need a debug eboot if you're planning on playing online :|
I only use a debug eboot when testing mods and finding stuff, which can be done offline in local play without ban.
When I play online I use the default eboot.
01-07-2015, 03:31 PM #8
Originally posted by Honduh View Post
Thanks for the input! Anyone happen to be around and have some time to spare? Im kind of confused regarding this entire thing =X Sorry, if so my Skype is T.alented

i think i added and messaged you , im the average joe or lower with computers/modding and all that, might be able to give you some of my knoladge that i leared over the past 2 weeks and guide you thru some stuff,
01-07-2015, 04:03 PM #9
Originally posted by xJoren View Post
Even though creating debug eboots should be basic knowledge, I created one for the people that don't know how to do it or cba to do it.
For future updates, see You must login or register to view this content. for a tut on how to create debug eboots... (cred: primetime43)

Debug EBOOT:
download: You must login or register to view this content.

is their antiban in this or do we need someone to figure out the new update codes, basically im an idiot with computers and such but i do know how to install the eboots and use target manager/rtm tools, i never built the ebootsand elf files and all that , i could use a quick chat to not clutter this thread tho, message inbound
01-07-2015, 04:10 PM #10
I dont think its got an antiban

The following user thanked Honduh for this useful post:

deaf-vador

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo